Microsoft Word 2013 Open License
Includes Prior Versions of Microsoft word (2010,2007)
Do more with your docs: Pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss. The new Read Mode is clean and distraction-free and it works great on tablets. Teaming-up is better too, with direct connections to your online spaces and streamlined review features like Simple Markup and comments.
Enjoy the read
- Get absorbed in Word documents right from your screen with a new clean, comfortable reading view.
New Read Mode
- Enjoy reading with a view that displays your documents in easy-to-read columns on the screen.
- Editing tools are removed to minimize distractions, but you still have access to the tools that are always handy for reading such as Define, Translate, and Search on Web.
- Double-tap with your finger or double-click with your mouse to zoom in and make tables, charts, and images in your document fill the screen. Focus on and take in the information, then tap or click again outside the object to zoom out and continue reading.
- Reopen a document and keep reading right where you left off. Word remembers where you were even when you reopen an online document from a different computer!
- Insert online videos you can watch right in Word, without having to leave the document, so you can stay focused on the content.
Expand and collapse
- Collapse or expand parts of a document with just a tap or click. Put summaries in headings and leave it to readers to open the section and read the details if they want.
Reply to comments and Mark them as done
- Comments now have a reply button. You can debate and easily track comments right next to the relevant text. And when a comment is addressed and no longer requires attention, you can mark it as done. It will be greyed out to keep out of your way, but the conversation will still be there if you need to revisit it later.
Add polish and style
- With Word 2013 you can create more beautiful and engaging documents, and you can work with more media types like online videos and pictures. You can even open PDFs.
Start with a template
- When you open Word 2013, you're offered a choice of great new templates to help get you started along with a list of your recently viewed documents so you can get back to where you left off in no time.