Solidify your IT to avoid future problems with connections by adding 50 more User Connections. With Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services, businesses can ensure they're prepared for the future needs of their employees and customers.
Take the leap and expand your company's potential. Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services User Connections are like opening a new door to the potential for your business. Give your server an extra 50 User Connections and give the possibility of expansion to more people.
Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services User Connections is a product that will help your business embrace scalability. With the purchase of additional connections, you’re increasing productivity and efficiency for up to 50 more employees!
Windows Server 2022's remote experience has improved dramatically. You can now access your files without being in the same room, as long as you have an internet connection! The best part about working with Windows Server 2022? This addition can be made at any time — no need to upgrade or replace the current server infrastructure.
With Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services User Connections, you will gain access to some of its key features. You'll be able to establish your own user connections with ease by controlling which users are allowed to remotely connect at any given time.
- Establish remote connections. Remote connections to your Windows Server 2022 can be established from anywhere in the world. All you need is a working internet connection and desktop or mobile device!
- Access your server files from anywhere. You can access your server files from anywhere after connecting to them using the Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services. This allows you to work in different physical locations than where your server is located, making work easier and more efficient!
- Connect 50 new individual users. Increase user connections by 50 and allow more employees to take remote access. This will expand your opportunities in Windows Server 2022.
- Secure connections. The new security features in Windows Server 2022 protect your user connections from malware and other malicious attacks.
- Trusted Platform Module. TPM provides storage for security data, such as your Bitlocker keys. It works with Secure Boot to ensure that all boot software (UEFI firmware and EFI applications) haven't been overturned by a rootkit.
- More security enhancements. There are even more of the latest security functions that you can find on Windows Server 2022, including TLS 1.3 being enabled by default across your servers.
Grab this amazing deal on Windows Server 2022 Remote Desktop Services User Connections (50) from us and expand your business even further. Combine a powerful server solution, remote access, and plenty of device connections for an unbeatable price!