Windows Server 2012 R2 DataCenter 64 bit 2 Processors
Windows Server powers many of the world's largest datacenters, enables small businesses around the world, and delivers value to organizations of all sizes in between. Windows Server 2012 redefines the server category, delivering hundreds of new features and enhancements spanning virtualization, networking, storage, user experience, cloud computing, automation, and more. Simply put, Windows Server 2012 helps you transform your IT operations to reduce costs and deliver a whole new level of business value.
- Flexible storage: Flexible storage, to offer diverse storage choices that deliver performance, efficiency, and while taking advantage of industry-standard hardware.
- Continuous availability: Continuous availability, to provide cost-effective, highly available services, with protection against a wide range of failure scenarios.
Management efficiency, to automate a broader set of management tasks, simplify the deployment of major workloads, and provide the path toward full lights-out automation.
- Access from virtually anywhere, any device: Access from virtually anywhere, any device, with easier, on-demand access to a virtualized work environment, including from branch locations and public connectivity services.
- Full Windows experience anywhere: Full Windows experience anywhere, with personalized and rich user experience on popular devices, while adapting to different network conditions quickly and responsively.
- Enhanced data security and compliance: Enhanced data security and compliance, where central audit and access policies enable fine control of access to data and corporate resources based on strong identity, data classification, and simplified administration for remote access.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Windows Server 2012 R2 DataCenter 64 bit 2 Processors:
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB or faster
- Disk Space: 32 GB