- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Windows 10 Home N is a special Windows edition for Microsoft Windows in Europe. This special edition of Windows includes all features of the Windows Operating System, except Windows Media Player and other multimedia playback features preinstalled.
Microsoft Windows 10 Home N Edition offers many significant improvements in the user interface, tighter integration with Microsoft Office, a brand new web browser, enhanced security, and built-in creativity and productivity applications.
Windows 10 Home N Edition has undeniably earned its massive success and its popular acclaim. You can now enjoy your favorite Windows start button with Windows 10 Home N, a better gaming experience, and a design that is universally loved.
Windows 10 Home N is designed to be a mobile operating system, enabling you to work on any kind of device seamlessly. It offers ease of use, whether you are signing into your devices, streaming music or videos, jotting down ideas, working with Microsoft Office applications, browsing the internet, or gaming.
Windows 10 Home N is the ideal choice for those who need their at-home device to provide a high-quality, reliable experience with an easy-to-use operating system. With Microsoft Windows 10, users can navigate the complex world of technology to make sure they can make their device do all they need it for, no matter what age they are or what kind of experience they have.
Like other Windows 10 versions, Windows 10 Home N is designed to be faster. That means a faster startup, faster program running, and even a faster and more enjoyable gaming experience. Windows 10 Home is also incredibly stable, keeping your programs running and avoiding any risk of a shutdown error, meaning that your work will always be safe and secure from unexpected errors. faster than any previous edition of the operating system.
Microsoft Windows 10 Home N provides a simple, familiar design that allows users to feel comfortable the moment they install it. At the same time, it includes many great new features for customers to explore and utilize in their day-to-day life.
Microsoft Windows 10 Home N Edition has some nice familiar features and some nice new features. Some nice new features are also included in Microsoft Windows 10 Home Edition:
- Taskbar and Start Button: Enjoy the Start button and the taskbar in Windows 10 Home N. With the taskbar, you can pin the applications you use most often to have them accessible from your desktop. This will save you time and let you get to what you want to do in one click.
- Personalization: Personalization is another familiar feature that Microsoft Windows 10 Home Edition offers. There are more built-in themes than in previous versions of Microsoft Windows, or you can build a custom theme using your own images, colors, and fonts.
- Windows Hello: Instead of a traditional password, you can use fingerprint or facial recognition to sign in to your devices (you do have the option of having a PIN to sign in as well, which is always a good idea).
- Windows Ink: with Windows Ink, you can either type or digitally jot down notes or ideas with a simple click from your taskbar. It is always accessible, which means you can open it before you sign in.
- Cortana: For Windows users who have grown jealous of Apple user’s reliance on Siri or Amazon user’s connection to Alexa, they can now brag about just how well-integrated Cortana is to Windows 10 Home. Cortana can be activated by voice, touch, or typing, and she can help you stay organized, find things that you are looking for, and manage your digital life. She is optional, so you do have the ability, if you wish, to turn her off.
- Game Mode: Gamers will be pleased to know that Microsoft Windows 10 Home Edition now has a Game Mode that automatically gives your games more system resources when you are playing them. You now also can play Xbox games in native 4K. And a new Game Bar lets you stream the gameplay and share clips of your game with others.
- Xbox compatibility: An eye-catching feature if you like your video games – Windows 10 Home N will also work on the Xbox One and will hand players the ability to stream games from their console to their laptop or PC in another room. Great if the living room is otherwise occupied.
- Edge: The Internet Explorer web browser has been replaced with a new faster web browser called Edge in Microsoft Windows 10 Home N Edition. Gone is the more clunky interface of Internet Explorer, which led people to see out alternative browsers like Firefox and Chrome, and in its place, Edge is now on a par with newer web browsers. You will still see the familiar toolbars, and you can add favorites, but the interface is dramatically improved.
- Windows Store: Microsoft needs to get more users on its Store as it battles Apple and Android for users, and a new unified Windows Store is the company’s way of attacking that problem. In Windows 10 there is one Store for purchasing content for all devices; from apps and games to music, movies and TV shows, it is now all done from one place and will appear across your devices.
- Security and safety: Security has also been enhanced and continues to be upgraded by Microsoft as the need arises – be sure to set up automatic updates! – in Microsoft Windows 10 Home Edition.
- Windows Defender: with Windows defender now you have an integrated antivirus with anti-ransomware capabilities. It offers you built-in virus protection, with sophisticated algorithms that help detect and block ransomware. Windows Firewall is a new feature that will alert you to anything that seems suspicious, giving you the chance to approve or deny access, and it also helps with blocking hackers, viruses, and worms.
- Dark Mode: You don't have to be jealous of Mac and Android users. In Windows 10, you can turn on dark mode, too. Just go to Settings (Windows key + I), then select “Personalization.” Choose “Colors,” and, finally, under “App Mode,” choose “Dark.”
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.