- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 builds on Windows 10 Pro (version 1809) adding premium features designed to address the needs of large and mid-size organizations (including large academic institutions), such as:
- Advanced protection against modern security threats
- Full flexibility of OS deployment
- Updating and support options
- Comprehensive device and app management and control capabilities
The Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 release is an important release for LTSC users because it includes the cumulative enhancements provided in Windows 10 (versions 1703, 1709, 1803, and 1809).
Windows LTSC version is a special Windows edition with long-term support. In the Windows LTSC versions (earlier they were called LTSB – Long-Term Servicing Branch) Microsoft focuses on system stability.
In Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019, the operating system doesn’t have the following features
- Edge browser;
- Microsoft Store;
- Preinstalled UWP apps (apps from Microsoft Store, both official and third-party ones). Even a Photo Viewer must be enabled manually;
- Virtual assistant Cortana;
- Windows Ink Workspace, a digital pen;
- There is no hardware support for VP9/HEVC ( used on YouTube, encrypted video streams – Netflix, Amazon Video, etc.).
In addition, Windows 10 LTSC Start Menu is empty – you won’t see any icons of preinstalled apps. Because of the absence of unnecessary UWP apps, you don’t need to update them (the system downloads and installs only critical security updates), and there is fewer active processes number in the Task Manager. This is why Windows 10 LTSC may be installed on old models of PCs or laptops with 2 (or even 1!) GB of RAM. It also takes up less disk space.
Since Windows 10 LTSC is based on the Enterprise edition, there is a set of all necessary software and features to be used in corporate networks (Windows To Go, AppLocker, Local Group Policy Editor – gpedit.msc, you can join this Windows edition to the Active Directory domain, integrated Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) support and User Environment Virtualization (UE-V), Device Guard and Credential Guard, DirectAccess, Branch Cache, advanced telemetry management options, etc.).
- Microsoft Intune: Microsoft Intune supports Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 and later. This includes support for features such as Windows Autopilot. However, note that Windows Update for Business (WUfB) does not currently support any LTSC releases, therefore you should use WSUS or Configuration Manager for patching.
- Security: This version of Windows 10 includes security improvements for threat protection, information protection, and identity protection.
- Threat protection and Microsoft Defender for Endpoint: The Microsoft Defender for Endpoint platform includes the security pillars shown in the following diagram. In this version of Windows, Defender for Endpoint includes powerful analytics, security stack integration, and centralized management for better detection, prevention, investigation, response, and management.
- Attack surface reduction: Attack surface reduction includes host-based intrusion prevention systems such as controlled folder access. This feature can help prevent ransomware and other destructive malware from changing your personal files.
- Windows Defender Firewall: Windows Defender Firewall now supports Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL) processes. You can add specific rules for a WSL process just as you would for any Windows process. Also, Windows Defender Firewall now supports notifications for WSL processes.
- Endpoint detection and response: Endpoint detection and response is improved. Enterprise customers can now take advantage of the entire Windows security stack with Microsoft Defender Antivirus detections and Device Guard blocks being surfaced in the Microsoft Defender for Endpoint portal.
- Windows Information Protection: Windows Information Protection is now designed to work with Microsoft Office and Azure Information Protection. For more information, see Deploying and managing Windows Information Protection (WIP) with Azure Information Protection.
- BitLocker: The minimum PIN length is being changed from 6 to 4, with a default of 6.
- Identity protection: Improvements have been added are to Windows Hello for Business and Credential Guard.
- Windows Hello for Business: New features in Windows Hello enable a better device lock experience, using multifactor unlock with new location and user proximity signals. Using Bluetooth signals, you can configure your Windows 10 device to automatically lock when you walk away from it, or to prevent others from accessing the device when you are not present.
Professional service with good follow up
Download was simple and easy…and the product works perfectly, no complains, thanks Eksoftware
Didn't want to add to my monthly bills so buying this software outright was a no brainer for me. I just replaced my Dell laptop that had MS Office on it from years ago. The operating platform on my laptop was so old I kept getting screen shots that MS would no longer support the operating system. Also including the MS Office on my laptop. Bought a new laptop and purchased this MS Home & Student software. I use Word and Excel regularly and am experiencing a learning curve. No problem. It's bought and paid for and I have plenty of time to figure out this newer software. Very happy with my purchase!
All the important functions of Microsoft Office and no subscription.
The download work seamlessly. No surprises.
Been using Office for years and still love it!
Got a new laptop and needed Word and Excel. This version fits my needs. A bit expensive though. But, all in all A-ok.
I finally buckled down and bought this for three reasons:
1.) I don't want to deal with never-ending subscriptions, of course. I want to OWN something if i pay for it.
2.) The spell/grammar check in microsoft word is, imo, the best out there. I've tried SO many alternative word processors, all the free ones you can think of. None of the spell-check features lived up to what microsoft word's is capable of (again, imo). I highly value Word for its spell-check, because i'm usually writing stories, scripts/dialogue for small games and projects in the software. and
3.) Before now, I would occasionally use the free microsoft word that you can access through web, but i wanted something I could use even if I didn't have internet access or something.
I didn’t want to pay for monthly subscription for MS product although I knew I’d probably get the constant new updates if I were to do so. But I wasn’t a business owner or some high-level instructor that would need all the fancy dandy MS programs. I literally needed MS word, excel, and perhaps PowerPoint. And works perfect for me
Been using Office for decades. This is an upgrade from 2019 version. So far so good. Haven't encountered problems. I need this as I often work in environments where there is no internet connection so 365 simply won't work for me.
In today's world of subscription based software it is nice to still have the option to "own" your software. This was the cheapest place to buy this version of Office and I had no issues with email delivery or activation of the product key!
Perfect for home use.
Purchased this to replace my aging version of Office. Found Eksoftware had as good a price as any other I found. Purchased the download, and it was practically automatic from there. Just had to confirm the download and allow the install. Everything else was self-populating and automatic. Overall a pleasant experience.
I was using an old version of Office on an old Dell laptop. Now have a new Dell laptop with Windows 11 and needed stand-alone versions of Excel and Word, don't care about saving files to the cloud. Installation was quick and easy. I recommend preparing for purchase and installation by 1) setting up a Microsoft Account in advance, 2) using the same email address for Eksoftware and the Microsoft Account, and 3) uninstalling any previous versions of Office that are present on the receiving computer. After buying the product I received an email within 5 minutes of so with a link to the Microsoft website. I signed into my Microsoft Account, my purchase was verified automatically, then downloaded and installed the program. About 20 minutes from purchase to installation with no issues.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Was able to purchase Microsoft Word 2021 for PC at a very reasonable price. Was very easy to install and works great. When I downloaded the 64bit instead of the 32bit, Joe in support was very helpful and fixed the issue including installing the 32bit for me.
Agustina Lacy 09/12/2023
Everything went smoothly with adding it to our desktop. Thanx!
The software was downloaded and installed without any problems. I will keep Eksoftware in my in my list of favorites.
Good Company. Will definitely use for future purchases.
Bertrand Piche 09/01/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.