Windows 11 Home
- Connect easily with people using Microsoft Teams
- Supports 4K gaming, DirectX 12 graphics, Mixer broadcasting, and a more intuitive Game mode.
- Lifetime license best for personal or household use.
Service were great
Service were great, after the purchase they send me download and key within 30 minutes easy to install
Purchased Microsoft Publisher
Purchased Microsoft Publisher from EK Software. Had a few questions and they were answered. Download and key were sent almost immediately. They made things super easy! Will go to them for future software needs.
The license and download link arrived in 10 minutes or so. Installation went perfectly on my windows 11 desktop.
Windows 11 Home is the classic version of Windows 11- Perfect for home and casual users. It is packed everything you need into one powerful system. A new Windows experience, bringing you closer to the people and things you love.
Enjoy the new rejuvenated Start menu in Windows 11 in Windows 11 Home and other new ways to connect to your favorite people, news, games, and content—Windows 11 is the place to think, express, and create inherently.
Start Menu Modification in Windows 11 Home edition offers a fresh iteration. This presents a list of places and other options visible in the middle, and applications represented by tiles are present on the right. Moreover, the menu can be resized and even expanded into a full-screen display.
Get a fresh perspective with the new User interface in Windows 11 Home. Windows 11 Home now provides a calm and creative space where you can pursue your passions through a fresh experience.
Maximize your productivity with Window 11 Home. Access all the apps you need and multi-task with ease with tools like Snap layouts, Desktops, and a new more-intuitive redocking experience.
New ways to connect in Windows 11 Home as Microsoft Teams replaces built-in Skype. Connect instantly to the people you care about right from your desktop with Microsoft Teams. Call or chat for free—no matter what device they’re on.
Get your content curated by you with Microsoft Edge and a multitude of Widgets you can choose from in Windows 11 Home. You can quickly stay updated with the news, information, and entertainment that matters most to you.
Easily find the apps you need and the shows you love to watch in the new Microsoft Store. Also, run Android Apps in Windows 11 Home via Intel Bridge tech or download them from Microsoft Store.
Playtime, Anytime, in Windows 11 Home. Windows 11 takes gaming to a whole new level with graphic capabilities that rival reality. Discover your next favorite game with Xbox Game Pass, giving you access to over 100 high-quality games (membership sold separately).
Buy Windows 11 Home at Eksoftware today and enjoy the amazing benefits of the next-gen Operating System. Get discounts and 24/7/365 customer support.
The following are the notable features of Windows 11 Home:
- Microsoft Store: Download Windows apps for your Windows tablet or computer. Browse thousands of free and paid apps by category, read user reviews, and compare ratings.
- Microsoft Teams: Get Teams integrated directly into the Windows 11 Taskbar, making it easier to access. You'll be able to access Teams from Windows, Mac, Android, or iOS.
- Xbox Game Pass better gaming: Windows 11 Home now has certain features in Xbox consoles, like Auto HDR and DirectStorage, to improve gaming on your Windows PC.
- Remote (Virtual) desktop support (Client only): Windows 11 lets you set up virtual desktops to allow you to toggle between multiple desktops for personal, work, school, or gaming use.
- Windows Hello: Windows 11 allows you to sign in to your device on the lock screen and sign in to your account on the web using Windows Hello.
- Device encryption: Windows 11 Home, like Windows 10 Home, has Device Encryption. Windows device encryption is a security feature in Microsoft Windows that helps protect your data by encrypting the system drive. If device encryption is enabled, only authorized individuals can access your device and data.
- Firewall and network protection: Included in Windows 11 Home, Firewall & network protection in Windows Security lets you view the status of Microsoft Defender Firewall and see what networks your device is connected to.
- Internet protection: Security is a big part of Windows 11 Home, but so is delivering productivity and a good experience with all the security features turned on. This is why Internet Protection is included in the system to protect you from Internet-related attacks.
- Parental controls/protection: Privacy starts with putting you in control. You should have the tools and information to make informed choices. You can manage your data saved to the cloud.
- Secure Boot: Secure Boot is a security standard developed by members of the PC industry to help ensure that a device boots using only software trusted by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). When the PC starts, the firmware checks the signature of each piece of boot software, including UEFI firmware drivers (also known as Option ROMs), EFI applications, and the operating system. If the signatures are valid, the PC boots and the firmware gives control to the operating system.
- Windows Defender Antivirus: In Windows 11 Home, there’s Windows Security App and Microsoft Defender Antivirus program to keep you safe - Protect your data and devices.
Snap Groups and Snap Layouts: These are collections of the apps you're using at once that sit in the Taskbar and can come up or be minimized simultaneously for easier task switching. Isn’t Windows 11 Home Great?
The minimum system requirements of Windows 11 Home include:
Note: If you are unsure whether your PC meets these requirements, you can check with your PC Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or, if your device is already running Windows 10, you can use the PC Health Check app to assess compatibility.
- Processor: 1GHz (gigahertz ) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)
- Memory (RAM): 4GB (gigabyte )
- Storage: 64 GB or larger storage device
- System firmware: UEFI, Secure Boot capable
- TPM: Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: High definition (720p) display that is greater than 9” diagonally, 8 bits per color channel
Internet connection and Microsoft accounts: Windows 11 Home edition requires internet connectivity and a Microsoft account to complete device setup on first use.
**For all Windows 11 editions, internet access is required to perform updates and download and take advantage of some features. A Microsoft account is required for some features.