Windows 10 Pro OEM Key (PC Download)
- Make use of powerful management tools for single sign-on and more control over your devices.
- Access all your files, folders, and apps from virtually anywhere on any device with a remote desktop.
- Get built-in protection from security threats at no extra cost with BitLocker, Windows Defender Antivirus, and more.
Service were great
Service were great, after the purchase they send me download and key within 30 minutes easy to install
Purchased Microsoft Publisher
Purchased Microsoft Publisher from EK Software. Had a few questions and they were answered. Download and key were sent almost immediately. They made things super easy! Will go to them for future software needs.
The license and download link arrived in 10 minutes or so. Installation went perfectly on my windows 11 desktop.
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro OEM Key (PC Download)
If you have a 64-bit PC or laptop and want the latest operating system from Microsoft, this Windows 10 Pro OEM software from Eksoftware is a great option. This is Original Equipment Installation (OEI) software and is a genuine Microsoft product. Software that is preinstalled on new computers is OEI software and this version of Windows 10 Pro has the same characteristics as preinstalled software.
Most notable is the fact the once installed on a PC or laptop, this version of the software cannot be installed on another machine. Once activated, OEI software is registered to the machine.
This, of course, differs from retail versions of software that can be installed on new machines. Windows 7 was relatively popular and Windows 8 was universally panned. Windows 10 has taken the best features from the previous two operating systems and combined them with new features such as the Microsoft Edge internet browser and Cortana, a voice-controlled virtual assistant to produce an operating system that bridges the gap between PCs and tablets. Note that this 64-bit version of Windows 10 Home will not work on 32-bit machines.
- Expanded Start menu: The familiar Start menu is back, providing quick, one-click access to the functions and files that people use most, and also a new space to personalize with favorite apps, programs, people, and websites.
- Apps that run in Windows: Apps from the Windows Store now open in the same format that desktop programs do. They can be resized and moved around, and they have title bars at the top, allowing users to maximize, minimize, and close with a click.
- Snap enhancements: Have up to four apps snapped on the same screen with a new quadrant layout. Windows will also show other apps and programs running for additional snapping, and even make smart suggestions about filling available screen space with other open apps.
- New task view button: The new task view button on the taskbar enables one view for all open apps and files, allowing for quick switching and one-touch access to any desktops the user creates.
- Multiple desktops: Instead of too many apps and files overlapping on a single desktop, it's easy to create, and switch between, distinct desktops for different purposes and projects, whether for work, personal use, or both.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit.
- Hard drive size: 32GB or larger hard disk
- Graphics card: Compatible with DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800x600