Windows 10 Pro Edition 64-bit
- Be more creative and productive with 3D tools, cross-device experiences, and more.
- Connect to your school, business, or a corporate network via the cloud with Azure Active Directory
- Get built-in protection from security threats at no extra cost with BitLocker, Windows Defender Antivirus, and more.
Service were great
Service were great, after the purchase they send me download and key within 30 minutes easy to install
Purchased Microsoft Publisher
Purchased Microsoft Publisher from EK Software. Had a few questions and they were answered. Download and key were sent almost immediately. They made things super easy! Will go to them for future software needs.
The license and download link arrived in 10 minutes or so. Installation went perfectly on my windows 11 desktop.
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Edition 64-bit
While geared toward business customers, Windows 10 Professional is a good operating system choice for home users with powerful computer systems. makes it easy for you to install Windows 10 Professional version that will arrive at you quickly via electronic delivery. The design of Windows 10 takes the best features from the two prior operating systems, Windows 7 and Windows 8, and incorporates them into an operating system that works similarly well on PCs and tablets.
This professional version of Windows 10 has many features that are not found on the Home version, including enterprise data protection, BitLocker and trusted boot for security, remote desktop, domain join and enterprise mode Internet Explorer for business use and the ability to join Azure Active Directory with a single sign-on to cloud-hosted applications.
- Expanded Start menu: The familiar Start menu is back, providing quick, one-click access to the functions and files that people use most, and also a new space to personalize with favorite apps, programs, people, and websites.
- Apps that run in Windows: Apps from the Windows Store now open in the same format that desktop programs do. They can be resized and moved around, and they have title bars at the top, allowing users to maximize, minimize, and close with a click.
- Snap enhancements: Have up to four apps snapped on the same screen with a new quadrant layout. Windows will also show other apps and programs running for additional snapping, and even make smart suggestions about filling available screen space with other open apps.
- New task view button: The new task view button on the taskbar enables one view for all open apps and files, allowing for quick switching and one-touch access to any desktops the user creates.
- Multiple desktops: Instead of too many apps and files overlapping on a single desktop, it's easy to create, and switch between, distinct desktops for different purposes and projects, whether for work, personal use, or both.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
- RAM: 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: 32 GB for both 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later
- Display resolution: 800 x 600, a minimum diagonal display size for the primary display of 7-inches or larger.