Trend Micro 2020 Internet Security 3-User OEM
Majority of malware, viruses, and other threats that harm your computer come from the internet. One wrong click can open the door to your device for malicious pieces of code, which in some cases brings serious consequences. Don’t allow these threats the freedom of attacking you and utilize Trend Micro 2020 Internet Security in your day to day life online.
Trend Micro 2020 Internet Security is equipped to deal with all sorts of cyber threats. The application mainly focuses on neutralizing attacks you come across in online environments, which include the following:
- Malware that infects your computer with distracting and dangerous code. These can range from viruses, trojans, and rootkits all the way up to spyware, potentially unwanted programs, and more.
- Ransomware attacks that lock your device and encrypt your data, demanding large payments in order to revert the damage.
- Phishing and other scams that litter your email inbox with promising but fake advertisements, deals, and promotions to get your legitimate login information, details, or identity.
- Crypto-miners hog your device resources and exploit it to mine cryptocurrency for the attacker’s gain without your knowledge.
- Dangerous websites that exploit your web browser vulnerabilities to start background downloads, lead you to scams, or track your activity.
The included parental controls allow you to protect not only yourself but your children as well. Keep them secure from online threats, while also encouraging them to spend time away from the screen by setting up limits and restrictions.
Don’t miss out on this easy-to-use, powerful security suite and begin browsing online without worry.
Trend Micro 2020 Internet Security 3-User OEM is an “OEM” product, which stands for “Original Equipment Manufacturer.” OEM software is usually provided only with a sleeve, which includes the software CD and a license key. Documentation and tech support is not guaranteed, and licensing is usually on a per-system basis.