- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
SQL Server 2016 Enterprise 2 Core with Software Assurance
Each Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Open License provides licensing for 2 server cores, and require a MINIMUM of 4 Cores to be licensed. Being compliant with Microsoft requires at least 2 open licenses to be purchased, even if your machine has less than 4 cores.
The newest addition from Microsoft, SQL Server 2016 leads innovation with the latest in enterprise technologies and operating system capabilities that fully support maximum memory and core count allowed by Windows Server. This is especially useful for large-scale data warehousing, where massive symmetric multiprocessing (SMP) scale and terabytes of memory are the keys to optimizing performance.
Providing an easy and cost-effective way to improve decision making and business processes, Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Enterprise offers you and your organization many benefits and capabilities. It provides mission-critical performance by accelerating critical applications with a new in-memory OLTP engine that can deliver substantial performance gains. SQL Server 2016 Enterprise provides faster insights on any data and is also the most secure database you will find. It's been designed specifically to work in a hybrid environment spanning your premises and the cloud.
SQL Server 2016 makes it easier and more cost-effective to build high-performance, mission-critical applications, enterprise-ready Big Data assets, and BI solutions that help employees make better decisions, faster. These solutions have the flexibility of being deployed on-premises, in the cloud or in a hybrid environment, and can be managed through a common and familiar tool set.
- Mission-critical performance: SQL Server 2016 accelerates reliable, mission-critical applications with a new in-memory OLTP engine that can deliver on average 10x, and up to 30x transactional performance gains. For Data Warehousing, the new updatable in-memory column store can query 100x faster than legacy solutions. SQL Server also delivers peace of mind as the most secure database five years in a row. (National Institute of Standards and Technology Comprehensive Vulnerability Database 4/17/2013, Market share from IDC 2013)
- Faster insights on any data: Get to insights faster with a complete BI platform that speeds up how you access, analyze, clean, and shape both internal and external data. With SQL Server 2016 and Power BI for Office 365, it is easy to connect every user in an organization to the right data they need to make better decisions, faster.
- Platform for hybrid cloud: SQL Server 2016 was designed to work in a hybrid environment that spans on-premises and the cloud and has new tools that make it even easier to build back-up and disaster recovery solutions with Microsoft Azure. These tools provide an easy on-ramp to the cloud for on-premises SQL Server databases, enabling customers to use their existing skills to take advantage of Microsoft's global datacenters.
- Breakthrough, in-memory performance: With SQL Server 2016, new in-memory capabilities for transaction processing and enhancements for data warehousing complement our existing technologies for data warehousing and analytics. Scale and transform your business with, on average, a 10x performance gain for transaction processing while still using existing hardware, and a greater-than 100x performance gain for data warehousing.
- Proven, predictable performance: SQL Server consistently leads in TPC-E, TPC-H, and real-world application performance benchmarks. SQL Server is SAP-certified to run some of the most demanding workloads. Get the more predictable performance of virtualized SQL Server instances with IO governance in Resource Governor.
- High availability and disaster recovery: Gain greater uptime, faster failover, improved manageability, and better use of hardware resources through AlwaysOn, a unified solution for high availability.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.