SQL Server 2014 10 User CALs
SQL Server 2014 10 User CALs features include Analysis Services, Integration Services, Master Data Services, Reporting Services, and several client applications used for creating or working with analytical data. Analysis Services and Reporting Services can be installed as standalone servers, in scale-out configurations, or as shared service applications in a SharePoint farm. Installing the services in a farm enables BI features that are only available in SharePoint, including Power Pivot for SharePoint and Power View, the Reporting Services ad hoc interactive report designer that runs on Power Pivot or Analysis Services tabular model databases.
More memory, backup compression and encryption, and Server Core compatibility are just a few of the reasons to upgrade to Microsoft SQL Server 2014, and the advanced services feature included in Business Intelligence make this choice a no-brainer for any enterprise looking to gain the most from their data, without overwhelming their IT resources.
- Make use of the Improved and updatable ColumnStore: for your Data Warehousing needs, which can now query 100x faster compared to the legacy solutions, while guaranteeing you an utmost data security.
- Enjoy Mission-critical performance: accelerated with the new in-memory, built-in OLTP engine, able to deliver average 10x, and up to 30x transactional performance gains.
- Utilize the new platform for hybrid cloud: since it’s designed to operate in a hybrid environment, spanning both in the cloud and on-premises and complimented with new tools, which ease the backup and disaster recovery solutions.
- Experience faster insights on any data: with the sizable BI platform, which speeds up the access, analysis, cleaning, and shaping of both external and internal data and connects every User to the right data for better, faster decisions.
- Exploit Scalable data warehousing: that enables you to scale your data to petabytes for relational data warehousing and integrate with non-relational sources such as Hadoop; you’ll as well sort your data storage needs from smallest to largest data while handling queries up to 100x faster.
- Experience breakthrough, in-memory performance: with the new in-memory data warehousing enhancements and transaction processing capabilities that will scale and transform your business with higher performance.
- Scale your business intelligence: to enrich and secure your data, as well as ensure data accuracy and quality with a complete BI solution. You’ll also be able to build a comprehensive, enterprise-scale analytic solution with Analysis Services.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2014 10 User CALs:
- Processor: 1.0 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB
- Disk Space: 6 GB