- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
SQL Server 2014 Standard 2 Core with Software Assurance
Designed to work in a hybrid environment spanning the cloud and on your premises, the Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is an easy, cost-effective solution for building high-performance, mission-critical applications, big data sets, and making business intelligence decisions that help everyone in your organization work better. It speeds up how you access, analyze, and shape internal and external data. You can deploy these assets on your premises, in the cloud or as a hybrid solution and manage them through a common, familiar toolset.
The SQL Server 2014 boasts a new in-memory OLTP engine that can give you 10 to 30 times increases in transactional performance. Its new, updatable in-memory column store can query 100 times fast than legacy solutions. You can have confidence in the security of this database too because it's been declared the most secure database for five years running.
If you have any questions about how this product can help your organization, just ask the experts at . call us or instant-message us for useful advice.
SQL Server 2014 makes it easier and more cost-effective to build high-performance, mission-critical applications, enterprise-ready Big Data assets, and BI solutions that help employees make better decisions, faster. These solutions have the flexibility of being deployed on-premises, in the cloud or in a hybrid environment, and can be managed through a common and familiar toolset.
- Mission-critical performance: SQL Server 2014 accelerates reliable, mission-critical applications with a new in-memory OLTP engine that can deliver on average 10x, and up to 30x transactional performance gains. For Data Warehousing, the new updatable in-memory column store can query 100x faster than legacy solutions. SQL Server also delivers peace of mind as the most secure database five years in a row. (National Institute of Standards and Technology Comprehensive Vulnerability Database 4/17/2013, Market share from IDC 2013)
- Faster insights on any data: Get to insights faster with a complete BI platform that speeds up how you access, analyze, clean, and shape both internal and external data. With SQL Server 2014 and Power BI for Office 365, it is easy to connect every user in an organization to the right data they need to make better decisions, faster.
- Platform for hybrid cloud: SQL Server 2014 was designed to work in a hybrid environment that spans on-premises and the cloud and has new tools that make it even easier to build back-up and disaster recovery solutions with Microsoft Azure. These tools provide an easy on-ramp to the cloud for on-premises SQL Server databases, enabling customers to use their existing skills to take advantage of Microsoft's global datacenters.
- Breakthrough, in-memory performance: With SQL Server 2014, new in-memory capabilities for transaction processing and enhancements for data warehousing complement our existing technologies for data warehousing and analytics. Scale and transform your business with, on average, a 10x performance gain for transaction processing while still using existing hardware, and a greater-than 100x performance gain for data warehousing.
- Proven, predictable performance: SQL Server consistently leads in TPC-E, TPC-H, and real-world application performance benchmarks. SQL Server is SAP-certified to run some of the most demanding workloads. Get more predictable performance of virtualized SQL Server instances with IO governance in Resource Governor.
- High availability and disaster recovery: Gain greater uptime, faster failover, improved manageability, and better use of hardware resources through AlwaysOn, a unified solution for high availability. In SQL Server 2014, there are additional active secondaries, new online operations, and the ability to quickly set up a secondary in Microsoft Azure.
Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Business
I had Publisher and Word on my Laptop and they both stopped working. I don't know why but, after 2 days of nothing working, I decided to buy new software. I first tried buying from another online company but I couldn't get the software to install; even with help from the company. So, I tried EkSoftware. Your company gave me thorough instructions on how to delete my old software and by using another app, I finally got the Suite installed and working! Thank you. My Publisher and Word are working great and I'm finally going to get to use PowerPoint for the first time!
This was the smoothest software download ever! Application works perfect and was exactly as advertised. I will use EKsoftware again and again! You should too!
I’m happy with products that I am familiar with.
I recently purchased Microsoft Word 2021 from EkSoftware. I don't normally do reviews on software, but I just had to on this one. It was a speedy transaction and the installation was even quicker with no hassles. I highly recommend EkSoftware to anyone in need of their products, as I would purchase from them again in a PC beep!
Professional service with good follow up
Download was simple and easy…and the product works perfectly, no complains, thanks Eksoftware
Didn't want to add to my monthly bills so buying this software outright was a no brainer for me. I just replaced my Dell laptop that had MS Office on it from years ago. The operating platform on my laptop was so old I kept getting screen shots that MS would no longer support the operating system. Also including the MS Office on my laptop. Bought a new laptop and purchased this MS Home & Student software. I use Word and Excel regularly and am experiencing a learning curve. No problem. It's bought and paid for and I have plenty of time to figure out this newer software. Very happy with my purchase!
All the important functions of Microsoft Office and no subscription.
The download work seamlessly. No surprises.
Been using Office for years and still love it!
Got a new laptop and needed Word and Excel. This version fits my needs. A bit expensive though. But, all in all A-ok.
I finally buckled down and bought this for three reasons:
1.) I don't want to deal with never-ending subscriptions, of course. I want to OWN something if i pay for it.
2.) The spell/grammar check in microsoft word is, imo, the best out there. I've tried SO many alternative word processors, all the free ones you can think of. None of the spell-check features lived up to what microsoft word's is capable of (again, imo). I highly value Word for its spell-check, because i'm usually writing stories, scripts/dialogue for small games and projects in the software. and
3.) Before now, I would occasionally use the free microsoft word that you can access through web, but i wanted something I could use even if I didn't have internet access or something.
I didn’t want to pay for monthly subscription for MS product although I knew I’d probably get the constant new updates if I were to do so. But I wasn’t a business owner or some high-level instructor that would need all the fancy dandy MS programs. I literally needed MS word, excel, and perhaps PowerPoint. And works perfect for me
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Erme gave me EXCELLENT & very prompt customer service
Erme gave me EXCELLENT & very prompt customer service when I emailed EKsoftware for customer support. I am happy to highly recommend this company.
Used 24/7 chat x 5
used 24/7 chat x 5. each time response was lightning quick. the techs were knowledgeable, professional. solved my problems quickly. Joe was especially helpful with my software install.
Mike P 11/08/2023
Just download setup; enter your product activation code and Microsoft does the rest. Of course you need a MS account.
Wesley Higgins 10/28/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.