SQL Server 2014 Enterprise 2 Core
Designed to work in a hybrid environment spanning the cloud and on your premises, the Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is an easy, cost-effective solution for building high-performance, mission-critical applications, big data sets, and making business intelligence decisions that help everyone in your organization work better. It speeds up how you access, analyze, and shape internal and external data. You can deploy these assets on your premises, in the cloud or as a hybrid solution and manage them through a common, familiar toolset.
The SQL Server 2014 boasts a new in-memory OLTP engine that can give you 10 to 30 times increases in transactional performance. Its new, updatable in-memory column store can query 100 times fast than legacy solutions. You can have confidence in the security of this database too because it's been declared the most secure database for five years running.
If you have any questions about how this product can help your organization, just ask the experts at . call us or instant-message us for useful advice.
SQL Server 2014 makes it easier and more cost-effective to build high-performance, mission-critical applications, enterprise-ready Big Data assets, and BI solutions that help employees make better decisions, faster. These solutions have the flexibility of being deployed on-premises, in the cloud or in a hybrid environment, and can be managed through a common and familiar toolset.
- Mission-critical performance: SQL Server 2014 accelerates reliable, mission-critical applications with a new in-memory OLTP engine that can deliver on average 10x, and up to 30x transactional performance gains. For Data Warehousing, the new updatable in-memory column store can query 100x faster than legacy solutions. SQL Server also delivers peace of mind as the most secure database five years in a row. (National Institute of Standards and Technology Comprehensive Vulnerability Database 4/17/2013, Market share from IDC 2013)
- Faster insights on any data: Get to insights faster with a complete BI platform that speeds up how you access, analyze, clean, and shape both internal and external data. With SQL Server 2014 and Power BI for Office 365, it is easy to connect every user in an organization to the right data they need to make better decisions, faster.
- Platform for hybrid cloud: SQL Server 2014 was designed to work in a hybrid environment that spans on-premises and the cloud and has new tools that make it even easier to build back-up and disaster recovery solutions with Microsoft Azure. These tools provide an easy on-ramp to the cloud for on-premises SQL Server databases, enabling customers to use their existing skills to take advantage of Microsoft's global datacenters.
- Breakthrough, in-memory performance: With SQL Server 2014, new in-memory capabilities for transaction processing and enhancements for data warehousing complement our existing technologies for data warehousing and analytics. Scale and transform your business with, on average, a 10x performance gain for transaction processing while still using existing hardware, and a greater-than 100x performance gain for data warehousing.
- Proven, predictable performance: SQL Server consistently leads in TPC-E, TPC-H, and real-world application performance benchmarks. SQL Server is SAP-certified to run some of the most demanding workloads. Get more predictable performance of virtualized SQL Server instances with IO governance in Resource Governor.
- High availability and disaster recovery: Gain greater uptime, faster failover, improved manageability, and better use of hardware resources through AlwaysOn, a unified solution for high availability. In SQL Server 2014, there are additional active secondaries, new online operations, and the ability to quickly set up a secondary in Microsoft Azure.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing: SQL Server 2014 Enterprise 2 Core:
- Processor: 1.0 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB
- Disk Space: 6 GB