SQL Server 2014 1 Device CAL
If you want more uptime, super-fast performance, and enhanced security features for your most crucial workloads, consider Microsoft SQL Server Developer Edition 2014. Available with an open license at a discounted price from Eksoftware, this product is a cloud-ready platform that will help your organization find important new insights across departments and easily build solutions for extending data whether on the premises or in the public cloud.
Managed self-service exploration and remarkably interactive data visualization capabilities are just a few of the features of this software. Digitally delivered within 48 hours, this product comes with our money-back installation guarantee.
Microsoft SQL Server 2014 is a cloud-ready information platform that will help organizations unlock breakthrough insights across the organization and quickly build solutions to extend data across on-premises and public cloud, backed by mission-critical confidence. SQL Server 2012 provides mission-critical confidence with greater uptime, blazing-fast performance and enhanced security features for mission-critical workloads; breakthrough insight with managed self-service data exploration and stunning interactive data visualizations capabilities; and cloud on your own terms by enabling the creation and extension of solutions across on-premises and public cloud.
- Experience a dramatically faster database performance.
- The In-Memory OLTP Engine enables memory optimization of selected tables and stored procedures for high concurrency and to eliminate locking delays, which increases performance by up to 20 times better.
- Enhanced AlwaysOn integration through expanded secondary replicas from four to eight offers expanded database mirroring that enables users to fail over multiple databases – in groups and not individually – and read secondary copies, enhancing disaster recovery (DR) operations or database backups and ensuring that the DR environment no longer sits idle
- Backup Encryption enables at-rest data protection. SQL Server 2014 now supports several encryption algorithms that enable such advanced backup encryption and data protection.
- Enjoy improved data tools for business intelligence (BI) that enables and supports secure data analytics and enhanced performance of your server.
- Enabled power BI for Office 365, a cloud-based business intelligence (BI) solution, provides advanced data navigation and visualization capabilities.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2014 1 Device CAL:
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB
- Disk Space: 6 GB