SQL Server 2016 Standard + 10 CALs
Need a complete and optimized control of your data? Fear no longer, SQL Server 2016 is here! With new utilities such as utilizing up to 24 processing cores or being able to use different data types such as JSON and Spatial Data, you are more equipped for the evolving data world around you. With all-new tools such as stretch databases, migrating, or managing your database with the cloud just became even easy and simplistic.?With the most advanced analytics that SQL Server has ever had, you can now get the most insightful reporting that has ever been available.?
Get the most of your data, while not compromising integrity - SQL Server Standard 2016 is the most secure version of SQL released to this date and can do a lot for your business data. No matter what your focus for your data, SQL Server 2016 gives you the tools to unlock deeper insights, enhance security and performance, and stretch your databases across hybrid environments. This version sold by allows you to fully utilize the pieces of SQL Server 2016 with 10 additional users. If you have remote access set up on your server, you and your team can make changes remotely as well. If there are any questions about licensing please call us and speak to one of our specialists today.
- Enjoy a highly scalable server database, which is equipped with advanced security features, in-memory performance, and in-database analytics.
- Give a solution to your developers: who prefer to build and test their applications; because this is their perfect choice.
- Experience the build of a Hybrid database platform: built to handle super-advanced programs and highly critical applications. The platform is also available for Linux systems to enjoy its advanced services.
- JSON: is an advanced feature that gives you the capability to support both nonrelational and relational data structures in your environment as well as be able to choose the appropriate model for your workloads and data requirements.
- Experience exposure to PolyBase: and use it to query data in Azure Blob Storage or Hadoop and combine the results with SQL Server’s stored relational data.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing SQL Server 2016 Standard + 10 CALs:
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Disk Space: 32 GB