Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard
Ready for the cloud, the Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard Server License from boasts incredibly fast performance. Rapid data discovery gives end users powerful insights via seamless data exploration and visualization.
This information platform will help your organization build solutions and extend data on whether to the cloud or your premises. The expansive developer technologies of this system allow you to scale on-demand with flexible deployment options to extend data practically anywhere across your server or the cloud.
You're looking for a premium product for corporate, nonprofit, government or academic applications, the Microsoft Open License provides a software volume licensing program for customers who order as few as five licenses for a variety of Microsoft products or one server processor license. Subsequent to your order, you can enjoy volume pricing for all future licenses during the remainder of the Open License authorization number.
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 is a cloud-ready information platform that will help organizations unlock breakthrough insights across the organization and quickly build solutions to extend data across on-premises and public cloud, backed by mission-critical confidence.
MICROSOFT OPEN LICENSE BUSINESS Microsoft Open License is a software volume licensing program designed for corporate, government, charity, and academic customers who order as few as five licenses. After the initial order, customers can benefit from volume pricing for all licenses for the remainder of the term of their Open License authorization number. Open License Business offers savings on estimated retail prices by placing an initial order for five or more licenses or one server processor license. With Open License Business, customers can combine any set of Microsoft products to qualify for the five-license minimum.
- Required 9s and protection: Deliver required uptime and data protection, server to cloud without wasting time and money.
- Blazing-fast performance: Gain breakthrough and predictable performance backed by industry-leading benchmarks.
- Rapid data discovery: Empower end-users with insights through rapid data exploration and visualization.
- Managed self-service BI: Enable users with self-service BI while gaining better monitoring and management capabilities for IT.
- Scale on demand: Scale on-demand with flexible and hybrid deployment options on your terms server to cloud.
- Extend any data, virtually anywhere: Extend the reach of data virtually anywhere across the server and/or cloud with expansive developer technologies.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Standard.
- Processor - 1GHz and above (x86); 1.4GHz and above (x64)<
- Processor type - AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support (x64); Pentium III-compatible processor or faster (x86)<
- Memory - 1GB (recommended 4GB and higher, depending on database size)<
- HDD - at least 6GB available disk space