Microsoft Publisher 2010 -Open License
Create professional-quality publications with Microsoft Publisher 2010 from Eksoftware. Publisher 2010 helps users create, personalize, and share a wide range of marketing materials including pamphlets, postcards, newsletters, flyers, and more. You're only limited by your imagination and desire to achieve marketing success. With Publisher 2010, it's easier than ever to get your message across. Get great, high-quality results without needing graphic design experience or expensive software.
They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, so Microsoft Publisher makes it easy to grab attention by adding images to your projects. Simply import your images into the software, then swap them in and out until you find the perfect fit. The drag-and-drop interface is easy to use and allows you to find the right image without wasting time. Once you've found the perfect image, add professional-looking text, shapes, shadows, and other special effects. The program also allows you to use your photo as a high-resolution page background.
When you're finished creating your publication, Microsoft Publisher 2010 makes it easy to share it with built-in mailing and sharing tools. Print and mail your project, email it, or share it online with just a few clicks of the mouse. If you'd rather send your project to a print shop, you can save your pages in a common picture format for better print quality. For email newsletters, save your document as HTML and all of the pages will be combined into one message for you.
Download Microsoft Publisher 2010 from to get access to all of these great features and design tools. The software is sold as a digital download and delivery takes as little as 30 minutes when you order Monday through Friday during our regular business hours. Your Microsoft Publisher 2010 purchase is guaranteed to be genuine. Installation is guaranteed or your money back.
Microsoft Publisher 2010 helps you create, personalize, and share a wide range of professional-quality publications and marketing materials. With Publisher 2010, you can easily communicate your message in a variety of publication types, saving you time and money. Whether you're creating brochures, newsletters, postcards, greeting cards, or e-mail newsletters, you can deliver quality results without needing graphic design experience. Get the job done right the first time with Publisher 2010.?
With Publisher 2010, you can easily communicate your message in a variety of publication types, saving you time and money. Whether you are creating brochures, newsletters, postcards, greeting cards, or e-mail newsletters, you can deliver high-quality results without having graphic design experience.
Get the job done right the first time with Publisher 2010.
Create visually compelling publications
Publisher 2010 provides a broad range of new and improved tools that help you look like a design genius and create content that's sure to impress.
- Use improved picture-editing tools--including the ability to pan, zoom, and crop your images and picture placeholders--that make it a snap to replace images while preserving the layout of your page. Easily fine-tune every picture to help your publication look its absolute best.
- Design and reorganize pages like a pro with new object alignment technology. This technology provides visual guides to help you effortlessly align and position your content, but it always leaves the final layout up to you.
- Create dynamic publications in very little time when you insert and customize prebuilt building blocks of content, both built-in and from the Publisher community, directly from Publisher 2010. Choose from an array of page parts--such as sidebars and stories--as well as calendars, borders, advertisements, and more.
- Give your text the appearance of expert typesetting with new OpenType typography. Publisher 2010 provides support for the ligatures, stylistic sets, and other professional typography features available in many OpenType fonts. Use built-in or custom OpenType fonts to create text as impactful as images with just a couple of clicks.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Publisher 2010.
- 1-GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit Intel Pentium or AMD processor running with an SSE2 instruction set.
- Your computer needs 1GB of RAM if it contains a 32-bit processor, or 2GB of RAM if it contains a 64-bit processor.