Microsoft Project 2016 Standard (for Pc Only)
The latest version of Microsofts popular project management software, Project 2016, is now available and includes a new reports section, better integration with other Microsoft products and backward compatibility with Project Server 2013. This latest incarnation of Project has flexible features to make an organization and efficient and easier task. The software includes reporting tools that have the look and feel of Office programs including Word and Excel. Task Path highlighting is available in the Gantt chart allowing you to always know the progress of projects. Multiple timeline views are also available with this software. This immediacy will allow you to produce professional reports that will be beneficial to your business.
- MOLP: Open License
- Single Language
For everyday tasks to complex projects and programs, Microsoft Project combines powerful planning capabilities with advanced collaboration tools to help your agency set realistic expectations - and manage time, personnel, and resources to stay on time and budget. Microsoft Project Standard gives individual users an intuitive, easy way to lay out tasks and timelines.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft project 2016 Standard.
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster x64- or x86-bit processor with SSE2 implemented
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Hard Disk Space: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024 x 768 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card