- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Microsoft Project Professional 2010
Microsoft Project 2010 introduced many of the features seen in later versions of the program to the market when it debuted in 2009 and this version of Project remains very popular today. Changes to Project 2010 from previous versions include the Ribbon tab interface to find and use the software features and controls. This is the same tab type than can be seen in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and this familiarity should allow new Project users to become more easily acclimated to using Project. This software also allows users to zoom in and out quickly to change the perspective of timelines and schedules and was the first to incorporate Microsoft Backstage as a way to access tools, templates and program options. Most versions allow uses to save files to SharePoint but the 2010 Professional version also lets product managers and team members to create projects from a SharePoint task list. Users can in effect convert SharePoint Foundation 2010 task lists into a Project schedule. Synchronization of project schedules that use SharePoint is also possible as task updates from team members can be received and automatically synched to the project schedule. This feature is not available in the Standard version.
Microsoft Project Professional 2010 is a project managers software that gives project managers a new and easier way to manage wide range of projects and programs. With all of the new updates and visual enhancements of Project Standard 2010, Project Professional 2010 delivers more with at-a-glance resource management and team collaboration tools using Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010, to successfully complete all types of projects. And, utilizing Project Professional 2010, you and your organization can realize the results of unified project and portfolio management by adding Microsoft Project Server 2010. Download Whats New.
Microsoft Fluent User Interface
- Work more efficiently with the simple and intuitive Microsoft Fluent user interface new graphical menus and a familiar experience provide the tools you need to plan and manage your project.
- Task-oriented tabs and contextual menu groupings reveal powerful features, making it easier to get started and realize results.
- Learn about features and rich formatting controls quickly with descriptive tooltips and drop-down galleries.
- Simply be more productive by choosing your own menu options, quick access toolbar settings and setting defaults.
- Save to XPS or PDF. Quickly share, print, and publish project information from one location using the new Microsoft Office Backstage view.
Excel-Like Flexibility & Ease
- Enhanced copy and paste makes it easy to share information effectively with other Microsoft Office applications while retaining formatting.
- Add columns dynamically by entering data without having to first select the data type.
- Simplify data entry with auto-complete which displays a list of previously used values to select from.
- Automatic text wrap eliminates extra formatting steps by adjusting row height to display full task names.
- Quickly mine data and analyze results with easy access filtering for all columns.
- Create emphasis with rich color options and text formatting to express ideas and solve problems in new ways.
- Gain flexibility with user-controlled scheduling manually schedule tasks with the information you have right now or choose to automatically schedule tasks with calculated dates and durations.
- Be alerted to potential scheduling concerns with squiggly lines and choose how to manage potential problems.
- Gain insight with the Task Inspector to recognize issues and take action early
- solving problems before they occur.
- Support rolling wave planning and easily create high level forecasts using manually scheduled top down summary tasks.
- Identify gaps by comparing manually scheduled summary tasks with inf
Exactly delivered what I ordered. Great customer service.
I don’t have it!!
This product keeps me selling books!
SO GRAT,TO HAVE A COPY OF 2021 OUTLOOK. IT IS SO MUCH EAISER TO OPERATE AND SXHEDULE WITH THAN THE PHARSE CALLED THE LATEST OUTLOOK. ORDERING THRU YOUR COMPANY WAS A REAL PLEASUE AND SERVICE WAS EXCELENT.
Microsoft Office 2021 Home & Business
no problems and very easy to use
Cannot get it to load on my computer
Very easy to install.
Microsoft Word 2021 for PC
Microsoft Office 2021 Home & Student
Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Business
I had Publisher and Word on my Laptop and they both stopped working. I don't know why but, after 2 days of nothing working, I decided to buy new software. I first tried buying from another online company but I couldn't get the software to install; even with help from the company. So, I tried EkSoftware. Your company gave me thorough instructions on how to delete my old software and by using another app, I finally got the Suite installed and working! Thank you. My Publisher and Word are working great and I'm finally going to get to use PowerPoint for the first time!
This was the smoothest software download ever! Application works perfect and was exactly as advertised. I will use EKsoftware again and again! You should too!
I’m happy with products that I am familiar with.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
MSO 2021 - Excellent Service
"I had an issue with activation of my copy of Microsoft Office 2021, however Daniel and other support guys quickly resolved the problem, so the overall experience is very positive. Very good price too, especially with the New Year Sale discount. Thank you guys!"
Alexander Belgovskiy 01/20/2024
Everything work the way it's supposed to
Everything work the way it's supposed to
Nicholas Englebert 01/14/2024
"Ordered Microsoft Windows 10 operating software for an older machine that I just replaced the hard drives on. I haven’t downloaded the software yet though waiting for the free USB drive to come in the mail. But Eksoftware sales team was great to work with and understood my issues and provided support and advice."
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.