- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
PDF Extra (Yearly subscription) - Professional PDF Editor – Edit, Protect, Annotate, Fill and Sign PDFs - 1 Windows PC/ 1 User / 1 Year License
PDF Extra is the only Professional PDF Editor, Reader, and Converter you need. Create, Edit, Fill, Sign, Convert and Annotate any PDF. You can also add pages, images, stamps or even attach or merge entire files. Best of all, once you buy it, there are no additional recurring subscription fees or hidden extra costs - your license has no expiration and you may enjoy all the features for as long as you wish!
PDF Extra is a powerful and user-friendly software that allows you to easily create, edit, annotate, and convert PDF files. With its intuitive interface and robust features, you can streamline your workflow and increase your productivity.
Enjoy a lifetime of productivity with these awesome PDF Extra features:
- Edit PDFs instantly: PDF Extra has a practical interface and powerful editing capabilities. You’re free to change anything in your document - text, pictures, design.
- Convert PDFs with a single click: Documents are easy to work with when you can convert them. PDF Extra allows you to convert PDF files to various file formats like Word, Excel, or ePub.
- Reorder pages with ease: You can insert and delete pages, as well as rotate, duplicate and even extract them without a hitch.
- Security; Protect PDFs with strong passwords: Protect your sensitive documents with passwords. You can even restrict the editing, opening, or printing of PDF files. Stop document leaks for good!
- Set Advanced Digital Certification: You can validate any PDF’s authenticity with advanced digital certification. Be in control with digital signatures and timestamps.
- Print without a watermark: Don’t let watermarks ruin a beautiful document. Print neat, clean-looking paper documents without a watermark whenever you want.
- Enjoy an intuitive reading experience: Empower your reading experience. Tired of flipping pages? Use the continuous page mode or any of the other PDF Extra options to alter your reading routine.
- Comment and annotate without a hassle: Add comments via sticky notes, drawings or Text boxes. Annotate with highlights, markups, or strikethrough text using PDF Extra’s advanced tools. You can annotate your PDFs with a variety of tools, such as highlight, underline, strikethrough, and comment. You can also add stamps, shapes, and signatures to your PDFs.
- Sign documents right away: Sign and send documents instantly. You can use saved signatures or draw them right away. Our advanced support for fillable forms lets you place your signatures with ease.
- Attach Files & Stamps to save time: Signify document status in seconds with Stamps such as Approved, Void, Confidential and more. Save time communicating context, just attach a support file.
- Get extra space for your files: Get 5GB cloud storage on MobiSystems Drive to access your PDFs anytime, anywhere. Already have a cloud account? PDF Extra supports popular cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box.
- Lifetime* License: Be the master of your PDFs forever by getting a PDF Extra lifetime license for a one-time payment. Once purchased, your license will never expire and you may use PDF Extra for as long as you wish.
To run PDF Extra, your system should meet the following requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 11 (32-bit and 64-bit architectures are both supported)
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor, 1 GHz or faster
- Memory: 2 GB or more
- Storage: 500 MB of free space
- Additional Requirements:
- Internet connection required for product activation and updates
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2 or later
- Supported OS: minimum - Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Supported OS: minimum - iOS 15.0
Professional service with good follow up
Download was simple and easy…and the product works perfectly, no complains, thanks Eksoftware
Didn't want to add to my monthly bills so buying this software outright was a no brainer for me. I just replaced my Dell laptop that had MS Office on it from years ago. The operating platform on my laptop was so old I kept getting screen shots that MS would no longer support the operating system. Also including the MS Office on my laptop. Bought a new laptop and purchased this MS Home & Student software. I use Word and Excel regularly and am experiencing a learning curve. No problem. It's bought and paid for and I have plenty of time to figure out this newer software. Very happy with my purchase!
All the important functions of Microsoft Office and no subscription.
The download work seamlessly. No surprises.
Been using Office for years and still love it!
Got a new laptop and needed Word and Excel. This version fits my needs. A bit expensive though. But, all in all A-ok.
I finally buckled down and bought this for three reasons:
1.) I don't want to deal with never-ending subscriptions, of course. I want to OWN something if i pay for it.
2.) The spell/grammar check in microsoft word is, imo, the best out there. I've tried SO many alternative word processors, all the free ones you can think of. None of the spell-check features lived up to what microsoft word's is capable of (again, imo). I highly value Word for its spell-check, because i'm usually writing stories, scripts/dialogue for small games and projects in the software. and
3.) Before now, I would occasionally use the free microsoft word that you can access through web, but i wanted something I could use even if I didn't have internet access or something.
I didn’t want to pay for monthly subscription for MS product although I knew I’d probably get the constant new updates if I were to do so. But I wasn’t a business owner or some high-level instructor that would need all the fancy dandy MS programs. I literally needed MS word, excel, and perhaps PowerPoint. And works perfect for me
Been using Office for decades. This is an upgrade from 2019 version. So far so good. Haven't encountered problems. I need this as I often work in environments where there is no internet connection so 365 simply won't work for me.
In today's world of subscription based software it is nice to still have the option to "own" your software. This was the cheapest place to buy this version of Office and I had no issues with email delivery or activation of the product key!
Perfect for home use.
Purchased this to replace my aging version of Office. Found Eksoftware had as good a price as any other I found. Purchased the download, and it was practically automatic from there. Just had to confirm the download and allow the install. Everything else was self-populating and automatic. Overall a pleasant experience.
I was using an old version of Office on an old Dell laptop. Now have a new Dell laptop with Windows 11 and needed stand-alone versions of Excel and Word, don't care about saving files to the cloud. Installation was quick and easy. I recommend preparing for purchase and installation by 1) setting up a Microsoft Account in advance, 2) using the same email address for Eksoftware and the Microsoft Account, and 3) uninstalling any previous versions of Office that are present on the receiving computer. After buying the product I received an email within 5 minutes of so with a link to the Microsoft website. I signed into my Microsoft Account, my purchase was verified automatically, then downloaded and installed the program. About 20 minutes from purchase to installation with no issues.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Was able to purchase Microsoft Word 2021 for PC at a very reasonable price. Was very easy to install and works great. When I downloaded the 64bit instead of the 32bit, Joe in support was very helpful and fixed the issue including installing the 32bit for me.
Agustina Lacy 09/12/2023
Everything went smoothly with adding it to our desktop. Thanx!
The software was downloaded and installed without any problems. I will keep Eksoftware in my in my list of favorites.
Good Company. Will definitely use for future purchases.
Bertrand Piche 09/01/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.