Publisher 2013 Open License
- translation missing: en.product.regular_price
- translation missing: en.product.regular_price
- translation missing: en.product.sale_price
- translation missing: en.product.unit_price_label
- Instant digital download
- Lifetime support
- 1 PC
- 1 Person
- Better Publications with Higher Quality Image Control.
- Use text, photos, and links to make professional publications personal.
- Lifetime license for commercial and personal use.
Instant Digital Download
24/7 live chat
90 Days Money Back
Microsoft Publisher 2013 -Open License
Microsoft Publisher 2013 offers new ways to work with your pictures, so you can move them around, swap them, and add visual pop to your publications with new picture and text effects.
- Working with pictures: Publisher 2013 lets you search for pictures in one place, whether they're on your computer, in the Office.com clip art gallery, or on the web.
- Adding pictures: Publisher 2013 makes it easier to work with batches of photos. When you choose several pictures at one time, Publisher places them in a column in the scratch area. From the scratch area, you can drag a picture onto the publication page and drag it back off again, or swap one picture for another if you don't like the way a layout looks.
- Swapping pictures: To swap two pictures, either both on the page or with one in the scratch area, select one picture and drag it by the mountain icon to the other picture until a pink highlight appears around the picture. Release the mouse button and the swap is complete.
- Creating picture backgrounds: Your pictures make impressive backgrounds for your publication pages. From within your publication, right-click a picture, choose Apply to Background, and then click either "Fill" to expand the picture to take up the entire background or "Tile" to fill your background with tiles of your picture.
- Picture effects: Choose from the many new picture effects available in Publisher 2013 to apply shadows, reflections, glow, soft edges, bevels, and 3-D rotations to your pictures. Select the picture and click "Picture Effects" on the "Picture Tools" Format tab.
- Text effects: You can also apply new effects to the text in your publications: Choose from new shadows, reflections glow, and bevels. Select the text and click "Text Effects" on the "Text Box Tools" Format tab.
- Photo center printing: Online photo printing options have never been so convenient, and now you can save your publications specifically for photo printing. Each page of your publication is saved as a JPEG picture that you can upload to a photo center website for printing.
CompatibilityThese are the minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Publisher 2013-open License.
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Memory: 1 GB or more (for 32-bit installation); 2 GB or more (for 64-bit installation)
- Available Hard Drive Space: 3 GB or more
- Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 or higher
- Graphics: DirectX 10 graphics card
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 or later; Windows Server 2008 R2 or later
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Eric fixed my issue with the product…
Eric fixed my issue with the product key.
Jon Vogel 01/06/2023
EKSoftware was easy and striaght…
EKSoftware was easy and striaght forward to deal with. Definitely recommend them.
Jeff Crofton 12/27/2022
Service were great
Eric, with EKsoftware, gave excellent assistance with the installation of Office 2019. He responded quickly and had me up and running in a half hour using chat. I'd give him 5 out of 5 stars!!
Becky Doherty 12/16/2022
Purchased Microsoft Publisher
Fast and reliable acquisition process. After a few minutes I was able to download the software and few minutes after, I received the product key number by email. The product that I got is an official Microsoft software but at a much cheaper price. I am willing to buy more products from this site.
Francisco S. 12/17/2022
I just purchased Microsoft Office 2021 Plus version from Eksoftware. The entire process was very seamless and easy to do. But, I couldn't figure out why Outlook was not logging me in especially since all the other apps had loaded up perfectly. I started chatting with *Eric and my issue was fixed in under 5 minutes. He was extremely helpful and quick! Thank you Eric! This whole process was a breeze. I am very thankful.
I needed a refund because I bought the…
I needed a refund because I bought the wrong product and they credited my account back with no big hassles Now that is not normal - I normally only get a credit to buy something else. Thanks you
Tracy Munoz 12/08/2022
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.