Office 2010 Home & Student
Get Office apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Newly introduced web and mobile versions allow you to work efficiently no matter the location or device.
- Lifetime license for commercial and personal use
- Get Office apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Service were great
Service were great, after the purchase they send me download and key within 30 minutes easy to install
Purchased Microsoft Publisher
Purchased Microsoft Publisher from EK Software. Had a few questions and they were answered. Download and key were sent almost immediately. They made things super easy! Will go to them for future software needs.
The license and download link arrived in 10 minutes or so. Installation went perfectly on my windows 11 desktop.
Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010
Microsoft continues to enhance your workflow process with the Office 2010 Home and Student edition. With massive improvements to all four included apps, as well as to the overall interface, Office 2010 Home and Student sets no limits to your creativity and helps you achieve the success you aim for. Newly introduced web and mobile versions allow you to work efficiently no matter the location or device.
Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student is more than able to provide you with the tools you need to complete your tasks in your education, work or business:
- Word 2010 proves itself as your trusty sidekick once again, allowing you to create versatile text documents exactly the way you want - from homework to extensive reports.
- Excel 2010 lives up to its name, making complex tables and multi-sheet workbooks a breeze to set up.
- PowerPoint 2010 offers even more breathtaking variety in styles, effects, and animations, in addition to advanced media editing.
- The cherry on top is OneNote 2010, taking its place under the spotlight with its unsurpassed potential in team projects and live collaboration.
Simply put, all four apps in Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student are the ultimate in productivity software. If you wish to get more familiar with the specific features of each application, take a look at the Features section, where they will be outlined in detail.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Student.
- Processor - 500MHz or higher
- Memory - 256MB (minimum), 512MB (recommended)
- HDD - 3GB available space
- OS - Windows XP SP3 or higher