Office 2010 Home and Business
Get Office apps like Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, and PowerPoint.
- Enhanced Office tools and features help you run your business, connect with customers, and organize your household more efficiently.
- Lifetime license for commercial and personal use
- Get Office apps like Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, and PowerPoint.
Service were great
Service were great, after the purchase they send me download and key within 30 minutes easy to install
Purchased Microsoft Publisher
Purchased Microsoft Publisher from EK Software. Had a few questions and they were answered. Download and key were sent almost immediately. They made things super easy! Will go to them for future software needs.
The license and download link arrived in 10 minutes or so. Installation went perfectly on my windows 11 desktop.
Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business License
Great for small business owners or those who work from home, Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business contains Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and OneNote for complete productivity and organization on any project. OneNote 2010 is excellent for helping you reign in all aspects of a project text, images, videos, web pages, audio, and more while PowerPoint 2010 is a top-notch tool for creating clean, powerful presentations with user-friendly effects. With Outlook 2010, e-mail communication is simple with tools like Windows Live that lets you manage multiple e-mail accounts from Gmail and other providers. Download Microsoft Office 2010 Home and Business instantly from Eksoftware.
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 is the essential software suite for managing small businesses and working from home. Enhanced tools and features help you run your business, connect with customers, and organize your household more efficiently. Office Home and Business 2010 features new photo, video, and text effects for creating standout documents and presentations. New communication tools in Outlook 2010 help you stay in touch and organized. Office Home and Business 2010 makes it easier than ever for you to manage things in the office, at home, or in between.
Features and benefits
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 helps you stay connected and productive at home, at the office, and on the road.
Manage business and personal finances efficiently
- Create a business budget or track personal expenses easily with ready-to-use templates in Excel 2010.
- See data trends quickly with powerful analysis tools, such as Sparklines that show a tiny chart embedded in a cell, Slicers that filter data in a PivotTable, or Conditional Formatting to help you easily spot variances.
- Illustrate your information with improved charting tools and SmartArt graphics to make charts, diagrams, and graphs that are easy to understand and read.
Organize all your information in a single place
- Collect all your ideas and important information in OneNote 2010, from meeting notes and customer information to home remodeling plans.
- Create a notebook to organize all the materials and media for a project: text, images, videos, audio, web page clippings, and more.
- Find the information you need with simple tagging and an improved search that shows you search results while you type.
- Make Internet research more efficient with Quick Filing. Save information from web pages and other resources to your notebook with one click.
Create dynamic presentations that get attention
- Transform your ideas into memorable presentations in PowerPoint 2010 with images and videos, dynamic slide transitions, and animations.
- Take advantage of the easy-to-use photo- and video-editing features that let you add dramatic visual effects without leaving PowerPoint 2010.
- Easily broadcast your presentation through a web browser to remote audiences, even if they don't have PowerPoint.
- Start creating documents quickly with ready-to-use templates in Word 2010 for almost any project, from business reports to family newsletters.
- Add visual interest to your text with effects such as shadows, reflections, and 3-D.
- Choose from an array of customizable SmartArt graphics that help you highlight important messages quickly and easily.
Stay in sync with your customers and calendar
- Connect with people and projects more efficiently using email and calendar tools that simplify communication in Outlook 2010.
- Processor – 500MHz or higher
- Memory – 256MB or higher
- Graphics Memory – advisable 512MB for graphics features
- 3GB of available disk space
- Display – 1024 x 576 or higher