- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Windows Server 2008 R2 Remote Desktop Services User Cal
Windows Server 2008 R2 Remote Desktop Services is able to accommodate such advanced collaboration because it was designed by Microsoft precisely to make that all possible. The features Device CALs will gain access to include:
- Truly remote access: So much of the work experience takes place outside of the office that a server really has to provide remote access if it is going to be worth anything at all. Windows Server 2008 R2 Remote Desktop Services does more than just offer access, though, it provides a quality remote experience that makes it easy to work at a desk in the office or on a beach a thousand miles away.
- A safe place to store your data: While many businesses purchase Windows Server 2008 R2 Remote Desktop Services for the collaborative and communication features highlighted below, it is worth remembering it is also an excellent way to ensure data is never lost. The server backs up devices so that files and important data can be preserved, no matter what happens. The server also has more encryption than ever before, so that you can be confident all the data stored and backed up on it is safe.
- An incredible collaboration experience: This is where Windows Server 2008 R2 Remote Desktop Services really makes its name. By including SharePoint, Device CAL users are able to share and access files easily in document libraries, all while they can keep up with calendars and exchange ideas and updates through any number of documents, such as wikis and surveys. It’s a one-stop advanced collaboration experience.
- Communication to match collaboration: What good is all that collaboration if team members aren’t talking? Not much at all, which is why Windows Server 2008 R2 Remote Desktop Services also includes Exchange, so every user has advanced business email capabilities. These include contact sharing, calendars, and well-organized email experience. Altogether, users know they are able to keep in contact with each other and with outside clients in a hassle-free experience.
- A more powerful and stable server: All of the features in the world wouldn’t matter if the server itself weren’t able to handle the processes required of it. Windows Server 2008 R2 Remote Desktop Services is built to be tough. It includes new power-saving capabilities in its Core Parking feature. Administrative needs can all be found in the Active Directory for more centralized management. There is also a great deal of virtualization potential thanks to Hyper-V. And server commands can now be administered remotely, thanks to PowerShell 2.0. All told, these features add up to a more powerful, more flexible, and more stable server for every device that connects to it.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.