- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Windows XP Home Edition Upgrade
Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation Manufacturer Part Number N09-00985 Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com Brand Name Microsoft Product Name Windows XP Home Edition Upgrade Marketing Information
Windows XP Home Edition is the operating system designed exclusively for home computing. From digital photos, music, and video to building a home network, Windows XP brings you into the digital age with ease.
Package Type Retail Distribution Media/Method CD-ROM Product Type Operating System Software Sub Type Client Software Name Windows XP Home Edition Features
The most dependable Windows operating system yet:
- Windows XP sets the standard in efficient computing with a new visual design, the reliable Windows engine, and Internet security features.
Handle digital media like a pro:
- Transferring footage to your computer is faster and editing is easier than ever, with everything you need to create, edit, and share your home movies.
- Windows XP has built-in Internet, home networking, and real-time voice, video, and instant messaging support. Publish pictures to a website or shop online.
Use Remote Assistance to solve problems:
- Invite a friend or support professional to connect to your PC over the Internet to fix a problem or answer a question.
Language Supported English Upgrade Information
Upgradation of Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition required:
- Windows 98, 98SE, ME
Platform Supported PC System Requirements
- PC with a 233-MHz or faster processor required, 300-MHz Intel Pentium, Celeron family, AMD K6, Athlon, Duron family, or compatible processor recommended
- 128 MB of RAM or more recommended (64 MB minimum supported, may limit performance and some features)
- 1.49 GB of available hard-disk space required (hard-disk usage will vary based on configuration, custom install may use more or less disk space), additional hard-disk space may be required if you are installing over a network
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- Super VGA monitor and video adapter supporting 800 x 600 or higher resolution
- Video Card:
- For DVD video playback:
- DVD-ROM drive and DVD decoder card or DVD decoder software and 8 MB of video RAM.
- for Windows Movie Maker:
- Video capture feature requires appropriate digital or analog video capture device and 400 MHz or faster processor
- Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- 14.4 Kbps or faster modem, some Internet functionality may require Internet access.
- Network adapter appropriate for the type of network to which you wish to connect, and access to an appropriate network infrastructure.
- For instant messaging, voice and video conferencing, and application sharing, both parties need .NET Passport account and Internet access
Exactly delivered what I ordered. Great customer service.
I don’t have it!!
This product keeps me selling books!
SO GRAT,TO HAVE A COPY OF 2021 OUTLOOK. IT IS SO MUCH EAISER TO OPERATE AND SXHEDULE WITH THAN THE PHARSE CALLED THE LATEST OUTLOOK. ORDERING THRU YOUR COMPANY WAS A REAL PLEASUE AND SERVICE WAS EXCELENT.
Microsoft Office 2021 Home & Business
no problems and very easy to use
Cannot get it to load on my computer
Very easy to install.
Microsoft Word 2021 for PC
Microsoft Office 2021 Home & Student
Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Business
I had Publisher and Word on my Laptop and they both stopped working. I don't know why but, after 2 days of nothing working, I decided to buy new software. I first tried buying from another online company but I couldn't get the software to install; even with help from the company. So, I tried EkSoftware. Your company gave me thorough instructions on how to delete my old software and by using another app, I finally got the Suite installed and working! Thank you. My Publisher and Word are working great and I'm finally going to get to use PowerPoint for the first time!
This was the smoothest software download ever! Application works perfect and was exactly as advertised. I will use EKsoftware again and again! You should too!
I’m happy with products that I am familiar with.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
MSO 2021 - Excellent Service
"I had an issue with activation of my copy of Microsoft Office 2021, however Daniel and other support guys quickly resolved the problem, so the overall experience is very positive. Very good price too, especially with the New Year Sale discount. Thank you guys!"
Alexander Belgovskiy 01/20/2024
Everything work the way it's supposed to
Everything work the way it's supposed to
Nicholas Englebert 01/14/2024
"Ordered Microsoft Windows 10 operating software for an older machine that I just replaced the hard drives on. I haven’t downloaded the software yet though waiting for the free USB drive to come in the mail. But Eksoftware sales team was great to work with and understood my issues and provided support and advice."
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.