- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Microsoft Windows Server Standard 2012 64 Bit 2CPU/2VM Additional License
The Windows Server 2012 Standard (64-bit, 2-User OEM Additional License) from Microsoft is designed for low density or non-virtualized environments and features full Windows Server functionality with two virtual instances. Windows Server 2012 delivers a highly dynamic, available and cost-effective server platform for your datacenter and your private cloud. It offers businesses and hosting providers a scalable, dynamic and multitenant-aware cloud infrastructure that connects more securely across premises and allows IT to respond to business needs faster and more efficiently.
Windows Server 2012 is an open, scalable and elastic web and application platform. For distributed and mobile workforces, Windows Server 2012 empowers IT to help ensure people"s access to their personalized work environment from virtually anywhere. Whether you are an enterprise, a small or medium-sized business or a hosting provider, Windows Server 2012 will help you cloud optimize your IT.
- You can choose Windows Server 2012 based on the size of your organization and your requirements for virtualization and cloud computing.
- Windows Server 2012 Standard edition delivers excellent economics and ROI (return on investment) for your business and offers enterprise-class features. For example, the Datacenter edition with unlimited virtualization rights provides the benefits of cloud-level scale with predictable, lower costs.
- Businesses today are rapidly adopting a hybrid approach across private and public cloud computing. Windows Server 2012 Standard is ideal for lightly virtualized environments progressing towards cloud, no matter where you are on your path to the cloud.
Discover Windows Server 2012
- Beyond Virtualization
- Offers a dynamic, multitenant infrastructure to help you scale and secure workloads and build a private cloud.
- Complete Virtualization Platform
- A fully isolated, multitenant environment with tools that can help guarantee service-level agreements, enable usage-based chargeback and support self-service delivery.
- Improved Scalability and Performance
- A high-density, scalable environment that you can modify to perform at an optimum level based on your needs.
- Connecting to Cloud Services
- A common identity and management framework to enable highly secure and reliable cross-premises connectivity.
- Power of Many Servers with the Simplicity of One
- Windows Server 2012 is designed for IT professionals to optimize the cloud while satisfying business needs faster and more efficiently by providing a highly available, easy-to-manage and multi-server platform.
- Flexible Storage
- Offers diverse storage choices that deliver performance, efficiency and innovation while taking advantage of industry-standard hardware.
- Continuous Availability
- Provides cost-effective, highly available services with protection against a wide range of failure scenarios.
- Management Efficiency
- Automates a broader set of management tasks, simplifies deployment of major workloads and provides the path towards full lights-out automation. With Windows Server 2012, you can manage systems better through software-based policy controls, take advantage of tools such as a comprehensive set of the Windows PowerShell command-line interface and scripting language for ubiquitous automation of your server environment and increase the cost efficiency of your private cloud platform.
Windows Server 2012 Opens the Door to
- Every App on Any Cloud
- Windows Server 2012 is a proven application and web platform that includes thousands of applications already built and deployed. It offers the flexibility to build infrastructure across premises on an open, scalable and elastic web and application platform.
- Flexibility to Build On-Premises and in the Cloud
- A consistent set of tools and frameworks enables developers to build symmetrical or hybrid applications across the datacenter and the cloud.
- A Scalable and Elastic Infrastructure
- In addition to advanced features to help you increase website density and efficiency, Windows Server 2012 includes frameworks, services and tools to increase the scalability and elasticity of modern applications.
- An Open Web and App Development Environment
- An open platform that enables mission-critical applications and provides enhanced support for open standards, open-source applications and various development languages.
Windows Server 2012 Enables
- Modern Workstyle
- Provides you with flexible access to data and applications while simplifying management and maintaining security, control and compliance.
- Access to Applications and Data from Virtually Anywhere, Any Device
- Seamless, on-demand access to virtualized work environments from virtually anywhere.
- A Full Windows Experience Anywhere
- A personalized and rich user experience from virtually any device that adapts to different network conditions quickly and responsively.
- Enhanced Data Security and Compliance
- Granular access to data and corporate resources based on strong identity, data classification and centralized policy administration and auditing.
- Server Virtualization
- Windows Server 2012 with Hyper-V offers a complete virtualization platform, providing increased scalability and performance with an elastic and flexible solution from the datacenter to the cloud. it's now easier than ever for organizations to realize cost savings from virtualization and to optimize server hardware investments.
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure in Windows Server 2012 makes it possible for you to access Internet from virtually anywhere on popular devices, providing you a rich Windows experience while ensuring enhanced data security and compliance.
- Windows Server 2012 provides an array of enhanced features that help reduce networking complexity, making it easier to connect users to IT resources, efficiently manage your datacenter and private clouds as well as easily link your infrastructure with public cloud services.
- Access & Information Protection
- Windows Server 2012 makes it easier for administrators to protect corporate resources, build strong data access management and protection as well as simplify the deployment of identity management infrastructure.
- It provides greater efficiency, performance and innovation through diverse storage choices. Advanced features and enhancements for disk, network and storage area network storage solutions provide greater choice and flexibility while ensuring high availability and uptime.
- Server Management and Automation
- Windows Server 2012 offers excellent total cost of ownership as an integrated platform with comprehensive, multi-server manageability that provides increased management efficiency, simplified deployment of servers as well as server roles and resilient automation.
- Web and Application Platform
- Windows Server 2012 provides enormous flexibility through hybrid, symmetrical and web-based applications on-premises and in the cloud, increased scalability and elasticity for applications as well as enhanced support for open frameworks and open source.
- Cost-Effective Infrastructure
- Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V improves both scalability and performance. It helps you deliver a fully-isolated, multitenant environment that includes tools to help guarantee SLAs, enable charge backs and support self-service scenarios..
- Modern App Platform
- Windows Server 2012 is a broad, scalable and elastic server platform that gives you the flexibility to build, deploy and manage applications and websites on-premises, in the cloud or in a hybrid environment, using a consistent set of tools and frameworks.
- Anywhere Access
- The modern workstyle is defined by flexibility in how and where users access their data and applications. In Windows Server 2012, centralized desktops and remote access solutions have been made easier to deploy and manage, providing an easier way to give users more secure access to corporate infrastructure.
Professional service with good follow up
Download was simple and easy…and the product works perfectly, no complains, thanks Eksoftware
Didn't want to add to my monthly bills so buying this software outright was a no brainer for me. I just replaced my Dell laptop that had MS Office on it from years ago. The operating platform on my laptop was so old I kept getting screen shots that MS would no longer support the operating system. Also including the MS Office on my laptop. Bought a new laptop and purchased this MS Home & Student software. I use Word and Excel regularly and am experiencing a learning curve. No problem. It's bought and paid for and I have plenty of time to figure out this newer software. Very happy with my purchase!
All the important functions of Microsoft Office and no subscription.
The download work seamlessly. No surprises.
Been using Office for years and still love it!
Got a new laptop and needed Word and Excel. This version fits my needs. A bit expensive though. But, all in all A-ok.
I finally buckled down and bought this for three reasons:
1.) I don't want to deal with never-ending subscriptions, of course. I want to OWN something if i pay for it.
2.) The spell/grammar check in microsoft word is, imo, the best out there. I've tried SO many alternative word processors, all the free ones you can think of. None of the spell-check features lived up to what microsoft word's is capable of (again, imo). I highly value Word for its spell-check, because i'm usually writing stories, scripts/dialogue for small games and projects in the software. and
3.) Before now, I would occasionally use the free microsoft word that you can access through web, but i wanted something I could use even if I didn't have internet access or something.
I didn’t want to pay for monthly subscription for MS product although I knew I’d probably get the constant new updates if I were to do so. But I wasn’t a business owner or some high-level instructor that would need all the fancy dandy MS programs. I literally needed MS word, excel, and perhaps PowerPoint. And works perfect for me
Been using Office for decades. This is an upgrade from 2019 version. So far so good. Haven't encountered problems. I need this as I often work in environments where there is no internet connection so 365 simply won't work for me.
In today's world of subscription based software it is nice to still have the option to "own" your software. This was the cheapest place to buy this version of Office and I had no issues with email delivery or activation of the product key!
Perfect for home use.
Purchased this to replace my aging version of Office. Found Eksoftware had as good a price as any other I found. Purchased the download, and it was practically automatic from there. Just had to confirm the download and allow the install. Everything else was self-populating and automatic. Overall a pleasant experience.
I was using an old version of Office on an old Dell laptop. Now have a new Dell laptop with Windows 11 and needed stand-alone versions of Excel and Word, don't care about saving files to the cloud. Installation was quick and easy. I recommend preparing for purchase and installation by 1) setting up a Microsoft Account in advance, 2) using the same email address for Eksoftware and the Microsoft Account, and 3) uninstalling any previous versions of Office that are present on the receiving computer. After buying the product I received an email within 5 minutes of so with a link to the Microsoft website. I signed into my Microsoft Account, my purchase was verified automatically, then downloaded and installed the program. About 20 minutes from purchase to installation with no issues.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Was able to purchase Microsoft Word 2021 for PC at a very reasonable price. Was very easy to install and works great. When I downloaded the 64bit instead of the 32bit, Joe in support was very helpful and fixed the issue including installing the 32bit for me.
Agustina Lacy 09/12/2023
Everything went smoothly with adding it to our desktop. Thanx!
The software was downloaded and installed without any problems. I will keep Eksoftware in my in my list of favorites.
Good Company. Will definitely use for future purchases.
Bertrand Piche 09/01/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.