- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard x64 Edition - Media Only
Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation Manufacturer Part Number P73-01780 Manufacturer Website Address http://www.microsoft.com Brand Name Microsoft Product Name Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard x64 Edition - Media Only Marketing Information
Doing more with less just got better! Learn how Windows Server 2003 R2 simplifies branch server management, improves identity and access management, reduces storage management costs, provides a rich Web platform, and offers cost-effective server virtualization.
Distribution Media/Method CD-ROM Product Type Operating System Software Sub Type Server Software Name Windows Server 2003 R2 Standard Edition 64-bit Features
Simplified Branch Server Management:
- More centralized management: Provides centralized management tools for file and print functions
- Reduced remote administration: Minimizes local administration and local back up
- Better WAN efficiencies: Enables faster data replication over wide area networks
Improved Identity and Access Management:
- Greater user efficiency: Fewer user passwords, for both internal and partner-hosted web applications, through extranet Single Sign-On and identity federation
- Enhanced IT efficiency: Centralized administration of extranet application access, fewer password resets, and the ability to delegate user management to trusted partners
- Better security: Automated "shut off" of extranet access based on disabling a user"s Active Directory account
- Better regulatory compliance: Log user access to partner applications in external security domains
- Improved interoperability with heterogeneous systems: Cross-platform Web Single Sign-On and identity federation using Web Services interoperability specifications and tools to manage and dynamically update user accounts and passwords across Windows and UNIX systems using Network Information Service (NIS). Also performs automatic synchronization of passwords between Windows and UNIX operating systems.
Reduced Storage Management Costs:
- Better storage utilization: Provides storage utilization information through detailed storage reports
- Better quota management: Monitors and controls disk space usage with directory quotas.
- Better file screening: Limits types of files allowed on servers with file screening
- Simpler SAN configuration: Easily configures and provisions storage area networks (SANs)
Rich Web Platform:
- Better performing web platform: Latest 64-bit and .NET technologies double the Web performance
Cost Effective Server Virtualization:
- Better virtualization value: Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition provides better value in server virtualization. Licensing policy changes now allow customers to run up to 4 virtual instances of Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition on one licensed physical server or hardware partition.
Language Supported English Platform Supported PC License Type Media Only License Pricing Volume Licensing Program Microsoft Select System Requirements
- x64: Intel Pentium or Xeon family with Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology, or AMD Opteron family, AMD Athlon 64 family, or compatible
- x64: 4 GB
- x64: 512 MB RAM (supports up to 32 GB of RAM on 1- to 4-way servers)
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- VGA or hardware that supports console redirection required; Super VGA supporting 800 x 600 or higher-resolution monitor recommended
Note: Windows Server 2003 may not use multiple processors with some Intel Pentium Pro or Pentium II processors.
* Support for up to four processors on one server.
Exactly delivered what I ordered. Great customer service.
I don’t have it!!
This product keeps me selling books!
SO GRAT,TO HAVE A COPY OF 2021 OUTLOOK. IT IS SO MUCH EAISER TO OPERATE AND SXHEDULE WITH THAN THE PHARSE CALLED THE LATEST OUTLOOK. ORDERING THRU YOUR COMPANY WAS A REAL PLEASUE AND SERVICE WAS EXCELENT.
Microsoft Office 2021 Home & Business
no problems and very easy to use
Cannot get it to load on my computer
Very easy to install.
Microsoft Word 2021 for PC
Microsoft Office 2021 Home & Student
Microsoft Office 2019 Home and Business
I had Publisher and Word on my Laptop and they both stopped working. I don't know why but, after 2 days of nothing working, I decided to buy new software. I first tried buying from another online company but I couldn't get the software to install; even with help from the company. So, I tried EkSoftware. Your company gave me thorough instructions on how to delete my old software and by using another app, I finally got the Suite installed and working! Thank you. My Publisher and Word are working great and I'm finally going to get to use PowerPoint for the first time!
This was the smoothest software download ever! Application works perfect and was exactly as advertised. I will use EKsoftware again and again! You should too!
I’m happy with products that I am familiar with.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
MSO 2021 - Excellent Service
"I had an issue with activation of my copy of Microsoft Office 2021, however Daniel and other support guys quickly resolved the problem, so the overall experience is very positive. Very good price too, especially with the New Year Sale discount. Thank you guys!"
Alexander Belgovskiy 01/20/2024
Everything work the way it's supposed to
Everything work the way it's supposed to
Nicholas Englebert 01/14/2024
"Ordered Microsoft Windows 10 operating software for an older machine that I just replaced the hard drives on. I haven’t downloaded the software yet though waiting for the free USB drive to come in the mail. But Eksoftware sales team was great to work with and understood my issues and provided support and advice."
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.