License is 100% genuine, permanent/perpetual for 1 PC. Activates pre-installed Visio 2013 or installation by Microsoft download (link and instructions provided with purchase). No additional purchase required. Start using Visio Standard 2013 today!
Visio is packed with enhancements to make it easier to get started, find the stencils you want to use, and quickly get great-looking results with over 60 built-in templates, many with updated shapes. You can also create and customize professional-looking diagrams using a rich set of expanded and improved effects and themes that apply a completely different design in just one or two clicks.
With Visio, you can link the shapes in your diagram to your business data to visually represent complex information. Several popular data sources are supported, including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Excel Services, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Azure, and Microsoft SharePoint Business Connectivity Services. This allows you to reveal patterns and meaning in your data with data graphics, such as vibrant icons, symbols, colors, and bar graphs.
Visio simplifies how you create SharePoint workflows and Microsoft Project workflows to support demand management. You can create and publish SharePoint workflows visually with updated support for Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0 (including support for stages and loops and better integration with Microsoft SharePoint Designer) and also use Visio to create visual Project workflows for demand management, which work with both Microsoft Project Server and Microsoft Project Online.
Easily diagram complex info
Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 is a powerful diagramming platform with a rich set of built-in stencils. It helps you simplify complex information through simple, easy-to-understand diagrams. Visio Standard includes stencils for business, basic network diagrams, organization charts, basic flowcharts, and general multi-purpose diagrams.
Create and customize diagrams
- Easily find the stencil you need with built-in search right from the start screen.
- Create, review, and edit diagrams on Windows 8 tablets using touch, with improved support for your most-used tasks and gestures.
- Get a better view of how your diagram will look when printed with a new print preview
Fast and easy to use
- Replace any shape in a diagram while preserving your shape connections, shape metadata, and overall layout.
- Improved alignment, spacing, and sizing guides and new ways to adjust the appearance of your shapes.
- Duplicate and reorder diagram pages while preserving your diagram layout and metadata.
Custom org charts are a snap
- Quickly change the look of your org chart by applying one of several styles from professional to playful with just one click.
The latest Visio release introduces features designed to make it easier to capture and address reviewers" feedback on diagrams.