- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
SQL Server 2019 Standard edition delivers basic data management and business intelligence databases for departments and small organizations to run their applications and supports common development tools for on-premises and cloud-enabling effective database management with minimal IT resources.
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Standard 2 Core-Open License sets the bar for rich programming capabilities, security innovations, and fast performance. It is especially suitable for mid-tier applications and data marts.
SQL Server 2019 Standard 2 Core-Open License gives you industry-leading performance, availability, and security on the platform of your choice, including Windows, Linux, and Docker.
SQL Server 2019 Standard 2 Core-Open License allows you to build intelligent applications using your preferred language and environment -- on-premises and in the cloud. You can use C++, Python, HTML, JAVA, etc. Make use of any language according to your preference.
With SQL Server 2019 Standard 2 Core-Open License you will gain real-time intelligence and deliver insights through modern analytical models and reports. Also, gain transformative insights for your business with real-time analytics at up to 1M predictions/second.
Buy SQL Server 2019 Standard 2 Core-Open License from SoftwareKeep and get rich programming capabilities, security innovations, and fast performance with Big Data Clusters for mid-tier applications and data marts.
Easily upgrade your SQL Server 2019 Standard to Enterprise Edition as workloads scale or for mission-critical workloads without requiring an application re-write.
Highlighted below are some of the key features of the SQL Server 2019 Standard License.
- Break down data silos: Gain insights from all your data by querying across your entire data estate—SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Cosmos DB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Oracle, Teradata, HDFS, and others—without moving or replicating the data.
- Manage both structured and unstructured data: Build a shared data lake by combining both structured and unstructured data in SQL Server and accessing the data using either T-SQL or Spark.
- AI across all your data: Big Data Clusters provide all the tools and systems to ingest, store, and prepare data for analysis, as well as to train, store, and operationalize machine learning models.
- Run SQL Server 2019 Standard anywhere: Use SQL Server with Windows and Linux containers, plus deploy and manage your deployments using Kubernetes.
- #1 in performance: Get record-breaking performance on Windows and Linux. SQL Server consistently leads across the TPC-E OLTP workload, TPC-H data warehousing workload, and real-world application performance benchmarks.
- Intelligent database capabilities: Upgrade and modernize your SQL Server database on-premises, in the cloud, and at the edge. Database compatibility certification eliminates the risk of application incompatibility.
- Use in-memory database capabilities such as persistent memory support and memory-optimized tempdb to improve performance for your mission-critical workloads.
- Least vulnerable database: Get the fewest vulnerabilities and protect data at rest and in motion with the least vulnerable database over the last nine years in the NIST vulnerabilities database.
- Built-in security and compliance: Use built-in features for data classification, data protection, and monitoring and alerts. SQL Server 2019 standard monitors, identifies and provides alerts on suspicious activity—even identifying and remediating security gaps and misconfigurations.
- Always encrypted data enclaves: Encrypt sensitive data and execute rich computations on encrypted data, plus enable customized data access based on a role with complex row filtering.
- Self-service BI on any device: Explore visual data and quickly discover patterns to make better, faster decisions with Power BI Report Server, which is included with your SQL Server Software Assurance license.
- Connect all your data: Combine data from almost any source using the extensive connector library and new transformations in SSAS tabular models.
- Visual data exploration: Find the answers behind the data with visual data exploration and interactive analysis of data lakes data using SQL Server BI tools.
- Maximum availability: Gain mission-critical uptime, fast failover, and improved TCO using cloud disaster recovery replicas and always-on availability groups.
- Accelerated database recovery: Greatly improves database availability by enabling fast and consistent database recovery regardless of the number or size of active transactions.
- Highly scalable cloud services: Build highly scalable cloud services on Azure, and get a unified SQL platform built on the industry-leading performance of SQL Server—for limitless scalability, intelligent performance, and built-in security.
Professional service with good follow up
Download was simple and easy…and the product works perfectly, no complains, thanks Eksoftware
Didn't want to add to my monthly bills so buying this software outright was a no brainer for me. I just replaced my Dell laptop that had MS Office on it from years ago. The operating platform on my laptop was so old I kept getting screen shots that MS would no longer support the operating system. Also including the MS Office on my laptop. Bought a new laptop and purchased this MS Home & Student software. I use Word and Excel regularly and am experiencing a learning curve. No problem. It's bought and paid for and I have plenty of time to figure out this newer software. Very happy with my purchase!
All the important functions of Microsoft Office and no subscription.
The download work seamlessly. No surprises.
Been using Office for years and still love it!
Got a new laptop and needed Word and Excel. This version fits my needs. A bit expensive though. But, all in all A-ok.
I finally buckled down and bought this for three reasons:
1.) I don't want to deal with never-ending subscriptions, of course. I want to OWN something if i pay for it.
2.) The spell/grammar check in microsoft word is, imo, the best out there. I've tried SO many alternative word processors, all the free ones you can think of. None of the spell-check features lived up to what microsoft word's is capable of (again, imo). I highly value Word for its spell-check, because i'm usually writing stories, scripts/dialogue for small games and projects in the software. and
3.) Before now, I would occasionally use the free microsoft word that you can access through web, but i wanted something I could use even if I didn't have internet access or something.
I didn’t want to pay for monthly subscription for MS product although I knew I’d probably get the constant new updates if I were to do so. But I wasn’t a business owner or some high-level instructor that would need all the fancy dandy MS programs. I literally needed MS word, excel, and perhaps PowerPoint. And works perfect for me
Been using Office for decades. This is an upgrade from 2019 version. So far so good. Haven't encountered problems. I need this as I often work in environments where there is no internet connection so 365 simply won't work for me.
In today's world of subscription based software it is nice to still have the option to "own" your software. This was the cheapest place to buy this version of Office and I had no issues with email delivery or activation of the product key!
Perfect for home use.
Purchased this to replace my aging version of Office. Found Eksoftware had as good a price as any other I found. Purchased the download, and it was practically automatic from there. Just had to confirm the download and allow the install. Everything else was self-populating and automatic. Overall a pleasant experience.
I was using an old version of Office on an old Dell laptop. Now have a new Dell laptop with Windows 11 and needed stand-alone versions of Excel and Word, don't care about saving files to the cloud. Installation was quick and easy. I recommend preparing for purchase and installation by 1) setting up a Microsoft Account in advance, 2) using the same email address for Eksoftware and the Microsoft Account, and 3) uninstalling any previous versions of Office that are present on the receiving computer. After buying the product I received an email within 5 minutes of so with a link to the Microsoft website. I signed into my Microsoft Account, my purchase was verified automatically, then downloaded and installed the program. About 20 minutes from purchase to installation with no issues.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Was able to purchase Microsoft Word 2021 for PC at a very reasonable price. Was very easy to install and works great. When I downloaded the 64bit instead of the 32bit, Joe in support was very helpful and fixed the issue including installing the 32bit for me.
Agustina Lacy 09/12/2023
Everything went smoothly with adding it to our desktop. Thanx!
The software was downloaded and installed without any problems. I will keep Eksoftware in my in my list of favorites.
Good Company. Will definitely use for future purchases.
Bertrand Piche 09/01/2023
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.