SQL Server 2019 Standard edition delivers basic data management and business intelligence databases for departments and small organizations to run their applications and supports common development tools for on-premises and cloud-enabling effective database management with minimal IT resources.
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Standard 2 Core-Open License sets the bar for rich programming capabilities, security innovations, and fast performance. It is especially suitable for mid-tier applications and data marts.
SQL Server 2019 Standard 2 Core-Open License gives you industry-leading performance, availability, and security on the platform of your choice, including Windows, Linux, and Docker.
SQL Server 2019 Standard 2 Core-Open License allows you to build intelligent applications using your preferred language and environment -- on-premises and in the cloud. You can use C++, Python, HTML, JAVA, etc. Make use of any language according to your preference.
With SQL Server 2019 Standard 2 Core-Open License you will gain real-time intelligence and deliver insights through modern analytical models and reports. Also, gain transformative insights for your business with real-time analytics at up to 1M predictions/second.
Buy SQL Server 2019 Standard 2 Core-Open License from SoftwareKeep and get rich programming capabilities, security innovations, and fast performance with Big Data Clusters for mid-tier applications and data marts.
Easily upgrade your SQL Server 2019 Standard to Enterprise Edition as workloads scale or for mission-critical workloads without requiring an application re-write.
Highlighted below are some of the key features of the SQL Server 2019 Standard License.
- Break down data silos: Gain insights from all your data by querying across your entire data estate—SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Cosmos DB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Oracle, Teradata, HDFS, and others—without moving or replicating the data.
- Manage both structured and unstructured data: Build a shared data lake by combining both structured and unstructured data in SQL Server and accessing the data using either T-SQL or Spark.
- AI across all your data: Big Data Clusters provide all the tools and systems to ingest, store, and prepare data for analysis, as well as to train, store, and operationalize machine learning models.
- Run SQL Server 2019 Standard anywhere: Use SQL Server with Windows and Linux containers, plus deploy and manage your deployments using Kubernetes.
- #1 in performance: Get record-breaking performance on Windows and Linux. SQL Server consistently leads across the TPC-E OLTP workload, TPC-H data warehousing workload, and real-world application performance benchmarks.
- Intelligent database capabilities: Upgrade and modernize your SQL Server database on-premises, in the cloud, and at the edge. Database compatibility certification eliminates the risk of application incompatibility.
- Use in-memory database capabilities such as persistent memory support and memory-optimized tempdb to improve performance for your mission-critical workloads.
- Least vulnerable database: Get the fewest vulnerabilities and protect data at rest and in motion with the least vulnerable database over the last nine years in the NIST vulnerabilities database.
- Built-in security and compliance: Use built-in features for data classification, data protection, and monitoring and alerts. SQL Server 2019 standard monitors, identifies and provides alerts on suspicious activity—even identifying and remediating security gaps and misconfigurations.
- Always encrypted data enclaves: Encrypt sensitive data and execute rich computations on encrypted data, plus enable customized data access based on a role with complex row filtering.
- Self-service BI on any device: Explore visual data and quickly discover patterns to make better, faster decisions with Power BI Report Server, which is included with your SQL Server Software Assurance license.
- Connect all your data: Combine data from almost any source using the extensive connector library and new transformations in SSAS tabular models.
- Visual data exploration: Find the answers behind the data with visual data exploration and interactive analysis of data lakes data using SQL Server BI tools.
- Maximum availability: Gain mission-critical uptime, fast failover, and improved TCO using cloud disaster recovery replicas and always-on availability groups.
- Accelerated database recovery: Greatly improves database availability by enabling fast and consistent database recovery regardless of the number or size of active transactions.
- Highly scalable cloud services: Build highly scalable cloud services on Azure, and get a unified SQL platform built on the industry-leading performance of SQL Server—for limitless scalability, intelligent performance, and built-in security.
The following system (and memory and processor) requirements apply to SQL Server 2019 Standard 2 Core-Open License:
- Hard Disk: 6 GB or more of available hard-disk space. Disk space requirements will vary with the SQL Server components you install.
- Monitor: Super-VGA (800x600) or higher resolution monitor
- Internet: Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply)
- Minimum Memory: Minimum for express Editions is 512 MB. minimum memory required for all other editions is 1 GB
- Recommended Memory: recommended memory for Express Editions is 1 GB. All other editions require at least 4 GB. This should be increased as database size increases to ensure optimal performance.
- Processor Speed: Minimum: x64 Processor: 1.4 GHz; Recommended: 2.0 GHz or faster
- Processor Type: x64 Processor: AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support
- Operating system: Windows 10 TH1 1507 or greater, Windows Server 2016 or greater
- .NET Framework: Minimum operating systems include minimum .NET framework.
- Network Software: Supported operating systems for SQL Server have built-in network software. Named and default instances of a stand-alone installation support the following network protocols: Shared memory, Named Pipes, and TCP/IP.
- Operating system support: SQL Server 2019 Standard is compatible with the following Windows Server 2019 versions
- Windows 10 (Home, Professional, Enterprise)
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
- Windows Server 2016 (Standard, Essential, DataCenter)
- Windows Server 2019 (Standard, Essential, DataCenter)