Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Standard + 10 User CAL License delivers basic data management and business intelligence databases for departments and small organizations to run their applications and supports common development tools for on-premises and cloud-enabling effective database management with minimal IT resources.
SQL Server 2019 Standard + 10 User CAL License sets the bar for rich programming capabilities, security innovations, and fast performance. It is especially suitable for mid-tier applications and data marts.
SQL Server 2019 Standard + 10 User CAL License gives you industry-leading performance, availability, and security on the platform of your choice, including Windows, Linux, and Docker.
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Standard + 10 User CAL License allows you to build intelligent applications using your preferred language and environment -- on-premises and in the cloud. You can use C++, Python, HTML, JAVA, etc. Make use of any language according to your preference.
With Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Standard + 10 User CAL License you will gain real-time intelligence and deliver insights through modern analytical models and reports. Also, gain transformative insights for your business with real-time analytics at up to 1M predictions/second.
Buy Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Standard + 10 User CAL License from SoftwareKeep and get rich programming capabilities, security innovations, and fast performance with Big Data Clusters for mid-tier applications and data marts.
Easily upgrade your SQL Server 2019 Standard to Enterprise Edition as workloads scale or for mission-critical workloads without requiring an application re-write.
Here are the features of Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Standard + 10 User CAL License
- Break down data silos: Gain insights from all your data by querying across your entire data estate—SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Cosmos DB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Oracle, Teradata, HDFS, and others—without moving or replicating the data.
- Manage both structured and unstructured data: Build a shared data lake by combining both structured and unstructured data in SQL Server and accessing the data using either T-SQL or Spark.
- AI across all your data: Big Data Clusters provide all the tools and systems to ingest, store, and prepare data for analysis, as well as to train, store, and operationalize machine learning models.
- Intelligent database capabilities: Upgrade and modernize your SQL Server database on-premises, in the cloud, and at the edge. Database compatibility certification eliminates the risk of application incompatibility.
- Connect all your data: Combine data from almost any source using the extensive connector library and new transformations in SSAS tabular models.
- Accelerated database recovery: Greatly improves database availability by enabling fast and consistent database recovery regardless of the number or size of active
The following system (and memory and processor) requirements apply to Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Standard + 10 User CAL License:
- Hard Disk: 6 GB or more of available hard-disk space. Disk space requirements will vary with the SQL Server components you install.
- Monitor: Super-VGA (800x600) or higher resolution monitor
- Internet: Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply)
- Minimum Memory: Minimum for express Editions is 512 MB. minimum memory required for all other editions is 1 GB
- Recommended Memory: recommended memory for Express Editions is 1 GB. All other editions require at least 4 GB. This should be increased as database size increases to ensure optimal performance.
- Processor Speed: Minimum: x64 Processor: 1.4 GHz; Recommended: 2.0 GHz or faster
- Processor Type: x64 Processor: AMD Opteron, AMD Athlon 64, Intel Xeon with Intel EM64T support, Intel Pentium IV with EM64T support
- Operating system: Windows 10 TH1 1507 or greater, Windows Server 2016 or greater
- .NET Framework: Minimum operating systems include minimum .NET framework.
- Network Software: Supported operating systems for SQL Server have built-in network software. Named and default instances of a stand-alone installation support the following network protocols: Shared memory, Named Pipes, and TCP/IP.
- Operating system support: SQL Server 2019 Standard is compatible with the following Windows Server 2019 versions
- Windows 10 (Home, Professional, Enterprise)
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
- Windows Server 2016 (Standard, Essential, DataCenter)
- Windows Server 2019 (Standard, Essential, DataCenter)