- An electronic code will be emailed to you 15-30 minutes after checkout.
- Instant Digital Download
- 24/7 live chat
- 90 Days Money Back
- Certified Partner
Microsoft Office OneNote 2013 Retail Box
OneNote 2013 Software from Microsoft, available via electronic download, is a digital notebook for capturing, storing and sharing your notes. OneNote 2013 is fully integrated with the cloud so you can free your files from your computer and allows you to access them on supported mobile devices, tablets and browsers.
When you store your virtual notebooks in the cloud, you can keep them in sync across your devices with the separately downloadable OneNote apps, including your Windows PC, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, Android and Symbian device. You can also use the free Office Web App in a supported web browser as well. If you happen to have a Windows 8 tablet or slate PC, the OneNote app on those devices support multi-touch gestures.
This product is part of the Microsoft Business Open Licensing program that is designed for businesses with 5 to 250 users or devices. The purchase of this product provides one perpetual software license for Microsoft OneNote 2013. However, a minimum initial investment of five licenses is required to qualify for the Open License Agreement. You can purchase any combination of Open License software products to fulfill the Open License Agreement. Once you have met the requirements, you can purchase additional licenses or Software Assurance during the two-year term. You will receive an e-mail with instructions to access the Volume Licensing Service Center website. Afterwards, you will use your Windows LiveID, an Open License authorization number, and a license number to access the VLSC website to download your software product. The VLSC stores all your licenses so that you can better manage and track them. You can also obtain a physical media disc from Microsoft for an additional fee to install licensed software.
- Sync with SkyDrive & SharePoint
- With OneNote 2013, you'll be able to sync with SkyDrive and SharePoint, so your notes are always up-to-date on all your devices. All your information will be automatically saved and searchable in the OneNote apps, so there's no need to use USB flash drives or email documents to yourself. Please note that you'll need a Microsoft account and an Internet connection to take advantage of this feature
- Simplified Sharing
- You can be sure that you're all tracking only the latest version of a document because your files are saved online on SkyDrive or SharePoint by default. Send everyone a single link to the same data, along with their viewing and editing permissions, right from within OneNote 2013. Please note that an Internet connection and a Microsoft account are required to take advantage of this feature
- Embed Files
- With OneNote 2013, you'll be able to insert pictures, documents, videos and more right into your notes. This allows you to consolidate all of the information you need into one place. If you insert an Excel spreadsheet, you'll get a preview of charts and diagrams right next to your notes. When you update the Excel file, your show is automatically updated as well
- Inking allows you to draw, erase and edit with your finger, stylus or mouse in OneNote 2013. If you"d instead write, as opposed to type, OneNote can convert your handwriting into text
- In OneNote 2013; you can now make your table headers as well as quickly move rows and columns. You can also convert a table in your notes to a chart or to an Excel spreadsheet to do advanced calculation
- OneNote 2013 allows you to search your records and files by using a particular term in a note, words in a picture or a title of a file. Type a keyword or phrase and OneNote 2013 will display all the records where they can be found, which in turn allow you to filter through them to find the one you're after.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Reloading Office 21
Had an issue reloading an office product after buying a new computer. Chatted on line with Paul and he solved the issue in less than 5 minutes. Excellent response time and fix actions. Thanks again!
Grag S 12/30/2022
Eric in tech support - EXCELLENT
Eric in tech support was very helpful to me in helping me to revert my Outlook to an earlier version so that it would work offline for me. Very helpful for me! And he provided me the steps to transfer my Outlook data from my old Mini to my new one. He was pleasant, had a helpful positive attitude and had the know how to help me. He is an excellent tech person.
Bill Wadsworth 12/16/2022
An excellent experience
I just spent some time with Daniel. He is by far the best computer assistant that has ever helped online. No only was he extremely knowledgeable but his demeanor was nothing but professional. I can't say enough about Daniel. He made an old man very happy.
What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.