Office 2021 Professional Plus
- translation missing: en.product.regular_price
- translation missing: en.product.regular_price
- translation missing: en.product.sale_price
- translation missing: en.product.unit_price_label
- Instant digital download
- Lifetime support
- Install for one device
- One-time purchase for 1 person
- Licensed for commercial and home use
- Runs on Windows 10 & 11 (PC version only)
- This product includes classic 2021 version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher, and Outlook.
Instant Digital Download
24/7 live chat
90 Days Money Back
Microsoft Office 2021 Professional Plus is a complete suite that includes everything you need to be productive at any stage. Whether it's processing paperwork or creating presentations from scratch, this powerful and versatile package has your back.
New features like AI-powered templates, intelligent lookup, an entirely new interface, as well as improved compatibility between apps across all platforms mean more opportunities for your skills to shine! Create, collaborate and share your projects within your organization and outside of it with ease.
The new, most powerful generation of Microsoft Office provides professional-grade support in every aspect; whether working on projects alone or collaborating closely together — there’s no challenge too big when using Office 2021 Professional Plus. With industry-standard, cutting-edge technology on your side, you’ll be able to tackle even the most complex projects.
The best of it all? You get way more than the essentials. The Professional Plus suite was built with your needs in mind. It includes every tool and every solution you’ll need in just about any field of work. Need to put together a compelling business proposal? Use Word. Time for the annual revenue analysis? Excel is here for you. Need something more? Check out the other apps!
Office 2021 Professional Plus is everything you need to handle data and documents. The new features will make you more productive in every stage of development, whether it's processing paperwork or creating presentations from scratch.
Microsoft Word 2021
The word processing software you love to use for essays and documents is back, but this time around it's better than ever. With new features that make writing more cohesive no matter the occasion — whether school work or home projects — your favorite app has been extended with cool tricks up its sleeve!
- Get more done in less time than ever before. All the tools you need for any project, at your fingertips! Use the “Tell me” bar to locate features, and place them in a Quick Access Toolbar for easy access.
- Improved Dark mode. Keep the screen easy on your eyes with the new, improved Dark mode. Now, your page turns dark too, and you can enter Focus mode to change background colors with no distractions.
- Better Read Aloud voices. New, vastly improved text-to-speech voices have arrived at Word 2021. Enjoy high-quality, understandable voices to help you understand documents better. Yes, it even works with the new Line Focus in Immersive Reader!
- Commenting made modern. No more sidebar pop-ups. Comments are now inline and contextual, with @mentions and much more to come.
- Transform your document into a website. Microsoft Sway allows you to create a webpage in 1 click from your Word document. Choose from different layout options, animations, and make edits in Sway.
Microsoft Excel 2021
Microsoft Excel 2021 is the most comprehensive and easy-to-use spreadsheet application in today's market. Take your data analysis skills up a notch with all of these new features that were made just for people like yourself!
Excel 2021 extends the limits of what was previously thought possible. You can now go beyond ideas and create complex, professional spreadsheets with ease!
- Use your data to its fullest. Analyze information quickly and easily. People from any occupation or country around the world can have access to better decision-making skills based on findings from their Excel spreadsheets!
- New functions. Powerful new functions allow you to manipulate and work with your data in more ways. Newly introduced functions include LET() and XLOOKUP() in Excel, with many more to come!
- Stability and performance improvements. Excel's improved performance makes working on large sets easier than ever before, thanks to its faster speed in both calculation and navigation.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2021
PowerPoint 2021 is perfect for people who want to create engaging presentations and actually share them in a way that gets more attention than before. With improvements made by Microsoft themselves as well as new features being added — you can't go wrong!
- Be creative, be professional. The best presentations are the ones where you can let your imagination flow. PowerPoint 2021 lets you do just that, but it still maintains a professional tone for all sorts of scenarios.
- Master of the craft. Presentations are the best when they flow from one thing to another in an entertaining manner. PowerPoint 2021 allows you to keep your presentations fresh and interesting with tools, animations, transitions!
- Insert new icons and 3D models. Work with an expanded library of SVG icons to make your work stand out from the rest! Choose between professionally designed ones, or upload your own if you're feeling creative.
- PowerPoint 2021 makes you feel heard. Now, your presentations can have a more personal touch with recording narration from the program itself — no need to find an outside source or invest time into recording yourself in a separate app!
Microsoft Outlook 2021
Emails are the backbone of modern communication. You need to be able to see through them clearly, and have access even when you're on the go! Outlook 2021 improves all aspects of emailing including formatting, contacts, and attachments.
- Focus your inboxes. See the most important emails as soon as you open Outlook. With the Focused Inbox feature, you’ll never get lost in casual conversations and junk mail.
- Send professional messages. The tools in Outlook make it easy to send professional emails even when you’re in a hurry. Use the integrated grammar and spell checker, formatting, and more advanced features like signatures, attachments, etc.
- Plan ahead effectively. Outlook allows you to make use of a detailed calendar where you can add events, plan meetings, and even sync schedules with someone else!
Microsoft Access 2021 (PC only)
Accurate. Secure. Efficient.
A simple spreadsheet application is often not the best choice to provide reliable business reports. Bad data, duplicate values, and missing or inconsistent information can all lead you down the wrong path. Don’t spend time and money trying to restore lost records and correct mistakes — use Access 2021 to prevent mistakes from even happening.
Access 2021 stores your record using its own format, that's based on the Access Jet Engine. It also imports or links directly into other applications where valuable information comes from - saving you from hassle (and potential errors). No more manual data entry, just flawlessly integrated efficiency.
Get help from us after you purchase Office 2021 Professional Plus
You deserve a software experience that's top-notch, and we're here for you. Our experts can help with anything!
Get in touch with our experts who are ready around the clock for any situation, no matter how big or small it may be! For hassle-free personalized Microsoft Office 2021 customer service contact us at all hours 24/7 via phone, email, or chat and get peace of mind that your needs will be met by people who care about you.
You don't need to deal with subpar support from companies — you've got the best team here at Eksoftware waiting on call when things go wrong.
Here are the minimum system requirements for installing this suite. We recommend exceeding these in order to guarantee yourself an enjoyable experience with Office 2021 Professional Plus:
- Processor: 1.6 GHz or faster, 2-core processor.
- Memory / RAM: 4 GB or more for 64-bit; 2 GB or more for 32-bit based systems.
- Hard disk: A minimum of 4GB of available hard-disk space is required on the installation harddrive.
- Operating System: Windows 10 or Windows 11 is required for Office 2021.
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher on Windows 10.
- .NET version: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed.
- Other requirements:
- Internet functionality requires an internet connection.
- A Microsoft account may be required.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multitouch functionality.
- Functionality and graphics of the included applications may vary based on your system.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Eric fixed my issue with the product…
Eric fixed my issue with the product key.
Jon Vogel 01/06/2023
EKSoftware was easy and striaght…
EKSoftware was easy and striaght forward to deal with. Definitely recommend them.
Jeff Crofton 12/27/2022
Service were great
Eric, with EKsoftware, gave excellent assistance with the installation of Office 2019. He responded quickly and had me up and running in a half hour using chat. I'd give him 5 out of 5 stars!!
Becky Doherty 12/16/2022
Purchased Microsoft Publisher
Fast and reliable acquisition process. After a few minutes I was able to download the software and few minutes after, I received the product key number by email. The product that I got is an official Microsoft software but at a much cheaper price. I am willing to buy more products from this site.
Francisco S. 12/17/2022
I just purchased Microsoft Office 2021 Plus version from Eksoftware. The entire process was very seamless and easy to do. But, I couldn't figure out why Outlook was not logging me in especially since all the other apps had loaded up perfectly. I started chatting with *Eric and my issue was fixed in under 5 minutes. He was extremely helpful and quick! Thank you Eric! This whole process was a breeze. I am very thankful.
I needed a refund because I bought the…
I needed a refund because I bought the wrong product and they credited my account back with no big hassles Now that is not normal - I normally only get a credit to buy something else. Thanks you
Tracy Munoz 12/08/2022
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.