Office 2011 Home & Business Multipack (2 Installs, 1 User Box Pack)
- translation missing: en.product.regular_price
- translation missing: en.product.regular_price
- translation missing: en.product.sale_price
- translation missing: en.product.unit_price_label
- Instant digital download
- Lifetime support
- 1 Person
- Open, edit, and share documents from your Mac
- Use powerful formatting tools, multi-media support, and vectors
- Save your files in industry-standard file formats for easy collaboration and sharing
Instant Digital Download
24/7 live chat
90 Days Money Back
Microsoft Office 2011 Home & Business Multipack (2 Installs, 1 User Box Pack)
With over 1 billion PCs and Macs running Office, Microsoft Office is the most-trusted and most-used productivity suite ever. And Office for Mac 2011 is here to help you do more with your Mac your way. Use familiar applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook to help you take your ideas further.
Because Office for Mac is compatible with Office for Windows, you can work on documents with virtually anyone on a Mac or PC. Store your files in a password-protected online SkyDrive folder to access, edit, or share your work from virtually anywhere with the free Office Web Apps.
- Licensed for one (1) user for installation on one (1) Mac.
- Office for Mac 2011 includes Mac versions of Word 2011, Excel 2011, PowerPoint 2011, and Outlook 2011.
- The most familiar and trusted productivity applications are used around the world at home, school, and business.
- Reliable compatibility with the over 1 billion Macs and PCs running Office worldwide ensures you have the right tools to create, share, and collaborate with virtually anyone, anywhere, with no worries.
- Office for Mac 2011 offers top-of-the-line software with the most complete feature set, so you can deliver impressive, professional-looking documents and presentations.
- Outlook for Mac 2011: Outlook 2011 lets you see your calendar from within your e-mail, read related e-mails in a single thread, import PST files, and preview attachments from within your email inbox.
- Office Web App support: New Office Web Apps let you post, access, edit, and share Office documents from where you want with nearly any computer with a browser; and coauthor a document with multiple people in multiple locations.*
- Also includes Messenger for Mac 8 enabling you to communicate in real time with audio and video support, and Remote Desktop for Mac 2 so you can drive your Windows-based PC from your Mac.
*Requires a Windows Live ID, internet connection, and supported browser. There are differences between the features of the Office Web Apps and the Office 2011 applications.
Designed to be the Mac equivalent to Microsoft Office Home & Business 2010 for PC computers, this downloadable single-user licensed Microsoft Office package includes the most popular Microsoft modules: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Robust online integration means you can collaborate with Mac and PC Office users through Windows SkyDrive and Office Web Apps.
The PC version of Office is fully compatible with this Mac version. Upon purchase, you'll receive two emails: a confirmation email including your product key and an email directing you to the download site.
Windows SkyDrive functions fully with Microsoft Office Home & Business 2011 for Mac, so you can collaborate online with coworkers. You can even work within the same document at the same time.
Most Popular Software Modules
You'll find the most popular Microsoft office programs included in this software suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Whether you need to create a budget, build a presentation, or write a report, Microsoft Office Home & Business 2011 makes it easy for you.
Integrated with Microsoft Office 2010 for PC
Whether you're emailing documents back and forth or collaborating online, files created and edited in this suite of programs are fully compatible with PC versions, making it easier than ever before to collaborate. With Remote Desktop Client, you can even access your own computer while away from it.
Free Technical Support
Microsoft provides a full year of free technical support with Microsoft Office Home & Business 2011 for Mac, ensuring you'll be able to get the help you need when installing and using these programs.
To run Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011, your computer must meet the following system requirements:
- A Mac computer with an Intel processor
- Mac OS X version 10.49.8 or later
- 1 GB of RAM recommended
- 2.49 GB of available hard disk space
- HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
- DVD drive or connection to a local area network (if installing over a network)
- 1280 x 800 or higher resolution monitor
⚠️ Microsoft Office 2011 is not compatible with OS X 10.12 (OS X Sierra or later)
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Eric fixed my issue with the product…
Eric fixed my issue with the product key.
Jon Vogel 01/06/2023
EKSoftware was easy and striaght…
EKSoftware was easy and striaght forward to deal with. Definitely recommend them.
Jeff Crofton 12/27/2022
Service were great
Eric, with EKsoftware, gave excellent assistance with the installation of Office 2019. He responded quickly and had me up and running in a half hour using chat. I'd give him 5 out of 5 stars!!
Becky Doherty 12/16/2022
Purchased Microsoft Publisher
Fast and reliable acquisition process. After a few minutes I was able to download the software and few minutes after, I received the product key number by email. The product that I got is an official Microsoft software but at a much cheaper price. I am willing to buy more products from this site.
Francisco S. 12/17/2022
I just purchased Microsoft Office 2021 Plus version from Eksoftware. The entire process was very seamless and easy to do. But, I couldn't figure out why Outlook was not logging me in especially since all the other apps had loaded up perfectly. I started chatting with *Eric and my issue was fixed in under 5 minutes. He was extremely helpful and quick! Thank you Eric! This whole process was a breeze. I am very thankful.
I needed a refund because I bought the…
I needed a refund because I bought the wrong product and they credited my account back with no big hassles Now that is not normal - I normally only get a credit to buy something else. Thanks you
Tracy Munoz 12/08/2022
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between Office 365 and Office 2019?
You get the premium Office software with the Office 365 subscription plans: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are only available on a PC). Office 365 can be enabled across various devices, including PCs, Macs, Android tablets, Android phones, iPad ®, and iPhone ®. Office 365 also comes with services such as 1 TB OneDrive room, 60 Skype minutes a month and support for Microsoft chat and phone. You get the new versions of the software with a subscription, and also receive updates as they happen. Learn more about Office 365.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that includes classic PC or Mac applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and does not contain any of the features that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases do not have an upgrade option, which means you would need to buy it at full price if you intend to upgrade to the next major update.
How do I know my PC or Mac can run Office?
By viewing the requirements, you can verify if your computer will support your Office version.
Will Office be identical on a PC, a Mac, and a mobile device?
No. Office applications are designed to better function on each system and platform. The Office applications and version numbers available to Mac users can vary from those available to PC users.
Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2019?
Office 365, Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 2013, Office 2010, Office 2007, Office for Mac 2011 and Office for Mac 2008 applications can open your documents without further intervention. Customers using earlier Office versions would need to download and install a compatibility pack.
Is Internet access required for Office?
Internet access is required for downloading and enabling all the new Office suites releases and all Office 365 subscription plans. Internet access is also required for Office 365 plans to control your subscription account, e.g. to install Office on other PCs or to change billing options. Internet access for documents stored on OneDrive is also required, unless you install OneDrive desktop app.To keep your Office edition up-to-date and benefit from automatic updates, you should also connect to the Internet regularly. When you do not connect to the Internet at least every 31 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means you can access or print your documents, but you will not be able to update or build new documents. Simplify reactivating your Office software by reconnecting the Internet.
To use the Office software, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, you don't need to be linked to the Internet because the programs are completely installed on your computer.
What is the maximum number of Office licenses I can activate using the same Microsoft account?
Users can activate 1 Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal subscription, and up to 25 Office Home & Student 2019, Office Home & Business 2019, and Office Professional 2019 licenses.