Microsoft Excel 2013 Retail License
Learn to look at your data in new ways with Microsoft Excel 2013. This is spreadsheet software that allows you to manipulate and analyze data from different angles. Gain insight you've never noticed before with new features and tools.
- Analyzing With New Features: Recommended Pivot Table and Flash Fill are two features that will revolutionize the way you process and filter data. Use the pivot table options to summarize your data in different ways with different goals in mind. With Flash Fill you can rely on Excel to learn your habits and patterns and use that information to auto-complete the rest of the data set without the need for macros and formulas.
- Charting Tools Help You Visualize Your Work: When arranging and organizing your data, explore Excel's data illustration features that will recommend certain types of charts and graphs to showcase the patterns in your data in the best possible configuration. You can preview suggestions before selecting the ones that work.
- Customization Tools Readily Available: No two data sets are alike. Microsoft Excel 2013 gives you the power to customize your charts, graphs, and sheets to reflect the specific nature of your data. Choose the layout, titles and design elements from the interactive interface.
- Share in Multiple Ways: The workbooks you create can be shared easily with others through multiple avenues. Sharing is made easy and quick with SkyDrive and SharePoint. Send out a link to your file with adjustable editing and viewing permissions. You can also post your spreadsheets online by embedding them to your social media pages. Finally, share entire workbooks and collaborate in real-time with others using the Lync conversation system. Others will be able to make edits and take control of your workbook as you watch over them from wherever they are.
- Min Operating System. Microsoft Windows (32 bit), Microsoft Windows (64 bit)
- Processor Type. Intel x86, Intel x86-64.
- Processor Speed. 1 Hz.
- Min RAM Size. 1 GB, 2 GB.