Excel 2016 Open License
- translation missing: en.product.regular_price
- translation missing: en.product.regular_price
- translation missing: en.product.sale_price
- translation missing: en.product.unit_price_label
Microsoft Excel 2016 Open LicenseMicrosoft Excel 2016 provides you with an intuitive and dynamic system that helps you to visualize and analyze your data. You are able to bring new insights to light and make the most of your important information, whether you are tallying your expenses in a spreadsheet or tracking gains in revenue. Workbooks are now easier to share than ever, giving you the flexibility to cooperate with others on projects and access your workbooks from anywhere.
Microsoft Excel 2016 has a suite of useful features to make building comprehensive data sheets easier and better, including:
- Recommended Pivot Table: Excel summarizes your data with previews of various pivot table options and allows you to select an option that best tells the story you want to share
- Flash Fill: Arguably the easiest way to reformat and rearrange your data. Excel learns and recognizes your pattern to auto-complete the remaining data, and requires no additional formulas or macros.
- Recommended Charts: By selecting this tab, Excel recommends charts that best illustrate your data patterns. You are able to quickly preview each chart and graph option and then can pick the option that best flatters the data you are showing off.
- Quick Analysis: This option allows you to discover many different ways to visually represent your data. To really make your data sheets look good, apply formatting, sparklines, charts, and tables with a single click in an easy-to-navigate ribbon toolbar.
- Chart Formatting Control: Fine-tune your data charts quickly and easily to make them more effective. Change the title, layout, and other chart elements from a new, more interactive interface with all the options just a click away.
- Simplified Sharing: Easily share your work with others to make collaboration even easier than before. When you save your workbooks, they are saved to SkyDrive or SharePoint by default. You are able to send links to the same file to as many people as you like, which includes their viewing and editing permissions; this way, you can be assured that everyone sees the latest version.
- Post to Social Networks: Share selected portions of your spreadsheets online by simply embedding their links on your social network and media pages.
- Present Online: Share your workbooks and collaborate with others via a Lync conversation or meeting. You can also give control of your workbooks to others.
what's new in Microsoft Excel 2016
Excel is the world's most widely used and familiar data analysis tool, especially now with the new Power BI and Power BI Desktop to provide business analysts with a powerful portfolio of analytic tools unique in the industry. The software has new and improved business analytics features and makes improvements to the design with analysts in mind.
Microsoft Excel 2016 now comes with built-in functionality that brings ease and speed to getting and transforming your data, allowing you to find and access all the data you need in one place. These new capabilities, previously only available as a separate add-in called Power Query, can be found within Microsoft Excel 2016. Access them from the Get & Transform section on the Data tab.
The Query Editor, which opens when creating a new query or opening an existing one under Get & Transform, provides intuitive data shaping and transformation options, enabling you to prepare a data set with only the information you want to see and in the way you want to see it. Each step you take to transform the data can be repeated and rearranged to help you work faster and more efficiently. When you refresh the data connections, every step you took to transform the data is preserved. And once you have the information prepared, you can share your queries easily with others.
Additional features available under the Get & Transform section include accessing recent sources you've used in previous queries and options to combine queries together. With a premium version* of Excel 2016 and a Power BI license, you can also use search to discover corporate data available to you across your company that is shared in a corporate catalog or even shares your own queries with others.
These are the minimum system requirements for installing Microsoft Excel 2016.
- OS: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- MEMORY: 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- HARD DISK: 3.0 GB available disk space
- DISPLAY: 1280 x 800 resolution
- GRAPHICS: DirectX 10 graphics card
- Other: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.
Additional System Requirements:
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Windows software only, not compatible with macOS and other systems.
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Eric fixed my issue with the product…
Eric fixed my issue with the product key.
Jon Vogel 01/06/2023
EKSoftware was easy and striaght…
EKSoftware was easy and striaght forward to deal with. Definitely recommend them.
Jeff Crofton 12/27/2022
Service were great
Eric, with EKsoftware, gave excellent assistance with the installation of Office 2019. He responded quickly and had me up and running in a half hour using chat. I'd give him 5 out of 5 stars!!
Becky Doherty 12/16/2022
Purchased Microsoft Publisher
Fast and reliable acquisition process. After a few minutes I was able to download the software and few minutes after, I received the product key number by email. The product that I got is an official Microsoft software but at a much cheaper price. I am willing to buy more products from this site.
Francisco S. 12/17/2022
I just purchased Microsoft Office 2021 Plus version from Eksoftware. The entire process was very seamless and easy to do. But, I couldn't figure out why Outlook was not logging me in especially since all the other apps had loaded up perfectly. I started chatting with *Eric and my issue was fixed in under 5 minutes. He was extremely helpful and quick! Thank you Eric! This whole process was a breeze. I am very thankful.
I needed a refund because I bought the…
I needed a refund because I bought the wrong product and they credited my account back with no big hassles Now that is not normal - I normally only get a credit to buy something else. Thanks you
Tracy Munoz 12/08/2022
Frequently Asked Questions