AVG Antivirus 2019 OEM CD
As technology advances, so do the threats that could harm your computer. Hackers, viruses, malware, and ransomware are all dangerous to your system, data, and identity. AVG Antivirus 2019 makes it possible to protect your PC from these dangers by using cutting-edge technology to block and quarantine all types of malware before they can cause damage to your device. The software itself is lightweight and easy to use, making protection simple for all users.
With AVG Antivirus 2019, you get:
- Ultimate protection against viruses, ransomware, and other malware.
- Detection and prevention against zero-day threats.
- Neutralized phishing attempts and fraud websites.
- Blocking of suspicious links, files, and email attachments.
- Scanning for your device's drives.
- Additional tools.
- Windows 10; Windows 8/8.1 except RT and Starter Edition (32 or 64-bit); Windows 7 SP1 or higher, any Edition (32 or 64-bit).
- Windows fully compatible PC with Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE2 instructions).
- 1 GB RAM or above.
- 2 GB free space on the hard disk.
- Internet connection to download, activate, and maintain program updates and antivirus database.
- Optimally standard screen resolution no less than 1024 x 768 pixels.
IMPORTANT: AVG Antivirus is not supported (is not compatible, cannot be installed, and will not run) on DOS, Microsoft Windows editions earlier than 7, Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, or any others not specified as supported.
The modern, slick interface allows you to easily see if there’s a potential danger on your computer. AVG Antivirus 2019 allows you to customize how the application behaves, choosing the best time to scan and protect your PC without any disruptions. Available extras include performance enhancements, security upgrades, and scanning for unsafe downloads or email attachments.
Note: This is an OEM product. OEM stands for “Original Equipment Manufacturer”, software that’s less expensive than normal retail products. OEM software is usually provided only with a sleeve, which includes the software and a license key. Documentation and tech support is not guaranteed, and licensing is usually on a per-system basis.