Windows 10 Enterprise
- translation missing: en.product.regular_price
- translation missing: en.product.regular_price
- translation missing: en.product.sale_price
- translation missing: en.product.unit_price_label
Windows Enterprise works the way your business works. It includes features to help you protect what matters most -- your company’s data. Windows 10 Enterprise has security enhancements and features like advanced biometrics, advanced threat protection, and built-in malware protection to keep your company safe whether it is cloud-based or on-site. Windows 10 Enterprise strengthens your security and offers advanced data protection. Windows 10 Enterprise has protocols and features designed to prevent malware from running on your devices anywhere at any time.
Windows 10 Enterprise includes:
- Enterprise Data Protection: Helps prevent disclosure of sensitive information.
- Device Guard: Allows devices to be restricted to running only trusted software whether it's a desktop software, apps from the Windows store, or in-house applications. This lets you have more control over the work environment.
- Provisioning Packages: Set Windows 10 machines easier than earlier versions of the OS.
- Microsoft Passport: Provides a system for allowing users to log into Windows 10 using biometrics (fingerprint, facial scan, PIN, or password).
- Credential Guard: Additional security for login by storing derived
Deployment features in Windows 10 Enterprise include:
- Sideloading: Sideloading lets Windows Store apps to be installed on Windows machines.
- Mobile Device Management: Phones, tablets, and any device running Windows 10 can be centrally managed by IT. Windows 10 machines can connect to a Mobile Device Management (MDM) server that will enroll and configure the devices and can apply updates and enforce the in-house policies governing usage.
- Azure Active Directory Features: Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is Microsoft's multi-tenant, cloud-based directory and identity management service providing single sign-on access to thousands of SaaS applications like Office365, Salesforce.com, DropBox, and Concur. Microsoft integrates Azure AD with Windows to reduce the number of passwords users will need to remember. By linking Windows 10 devices to Azure AD, users can sign into Windows using their Azure AD account and password. The same devices can be automatically enrolled in a mobile device management service simultaneously.
- Granular UX Control: Allows IT managers lock down the user interface of a Windows device and restrict the machine to performing a specific task.
- Enterprise Mode Internet Explorer: For older intranet sites can’t properly render or act up in new browsers. Internet Explorer (IE) 11 offers Enterprise mode to work better with older by allowing newer browser features that could cause errors to be disabled. There are also tools for management and monitoring of compatibility.
- Device Encryption: Device Encryption is enabled so all drives are encrypted and can only be unlocked by someone with the account password. Device Encryption uses BitLocker and 128-bit AES symmetric encryption, and it supports a recovery mechanism that allows recovery key to be stored in Active Directory Domain Services.
- Group Policy Management: Windows 10 physical and virtual machines and devices can be managed using Group Policy settings. This lets IT configure user computers company-wide
Windows 10 Enterprise is built with the success of your business in mind. Its business-focused features and powerful business tools make it ideal for deployment in your business.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: 16 GB for 32-bit OS 20 GB for 64-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later with WDDM 1.0 driver
- Display: 800x600
Over 200 Trusted 5-Star Reviews
Eric fixed my issue with the product…
Eric fixed my issue with the product key.
Jon Vogel 01/06/2023
EKSoftware was easy and striaght…
EKSoftware was easy and striaght forward to deal with. Definitely recommend them.
Jeff Crofton 12/27/2022
Service were great
Eric, with EKsoftware, gave excellent assistance with the installation of Office 2019. He responded quickly and had me up and running in a half hour using chat. I'd give him 5 out of 5 stars!!
Becky Doherty 12/16/2022
Purchased Microsoft Publisher
Fast and reliable acquisition process. After a few minutes I was able to download the software and few minutes after, I received the product key number by email. The product that I got is an official Microsoft software but at a much cheaper price. I am willing to buy more products from this site.
Francisco S. 12/17/2022
I just purchased Microsoft Office 2021 Plus version from Eksoftware. The entire process was very seamless and easy to do. But, I couldn't figure out why Outlook was not logging me in especially since all the other apps had loaded up perfectly. I started chatting with *Eric and my issue was fixed in under 5 minutes. He was extremely helpful and quick! Thank you Eric! This whole process was a breeze. I am very thankful.
I needed a refund because I bought the…
I needed a refund because I bought the wrong product and they credited my account back with no big hassles Now that is not normal - I normally only get a credit to buy something else. Thanks you
Tracy Munoz 12/08/2022
Frequently Asked Questions