Windows 10 Pro Edition 32-bit
- Be more creative and productive with 3D tools, cross-device experiences, and more.
- Connect to your school, business, or a corporate network via the cloud with Azure Active Directory
- Get built-in protection from security threats at no extra cost with BitLocker, Windows Defender Antivirus, and more.
Service were great
Service were great, after the purchase they send me download and key within 30 minutes easy to install
Purchased Microsoft Publisher
Purchased Microsoft Publisher from EK Software. Had a few questions and they were answered. Download and key were sent almost immediately. They made things super easy! Will go to them for future software needs.
The license and download link arrived in 10 minutes or so. Installation went perfectly on my windows 11 desktop.
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Edition 32-bit
Microsoft Windows 10 is a step up in terms of operating systems from the much-maligned Windows 8 and this Professional version of the software is a great option for business and home users alike.
Windows 10 bridges the gap between PCs and tablets and the design of this latest Windows operating system incorporates the best features of the previous two operating systems, Windows 7 and Windows 8 respectively. One of the primary criticisms of Windows 8 was the removal of the traditional start screen that had been a part of Windows operating systems since Windows 95. Microsoft heard the complaints and brought the start screen back to Windows 10.
While the design of the Home and Professional versions of this operating system are similar, Windows 10 Professional has many business-centric features that are not found on the home version. These include enterprise data protection, BitLocker and trusted boot for security, remote desktop, domain join and enterprise mode Internet Explorer for business use and the ability to join Azure Active Directory with a single sign-on to cloud-hosted applications.
- Expanded Start menu: The familiar Start menu is back, providing quick, one-click access to the functions and files that people use most, and also a new space to personalize with favorite apps, programs, people, and websites.
- Apps that run in Windows: Apps from the Windows Store now open in the same format that desktop programs do. They can be resized and moved around, and they have title bars at the top, allowing users to maximize, minimize, and close with a click.
- Snap enhancements: Have up to four apps snapped on the same screen with a new quadrant layout. Windows will also show other apps and programs running for additional snapping, and even make smart suggestions about filling available screen space with other open apps.
- New task view button: The new task view button on the taskbar enables one view for all open apps and files, allowing for quick switching and one-touch access to any desktops the user creates.
- Multiple desktops: Instead of too many apps and files overlapping on a single desktop, it's easy to create, and switch between, distinct desktops for different purposes and projects, whether for work, personal use, or both.
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) for 32-bit or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Hard disk space: 32 GB for both 64-bit and 32-bit OS
- Graphics card: DirectX 9 or later
- Display resolution: 800 x 600, a minimum diagonal display size for the primary display of 7-inches or larger.